treinta y cuatro.

i looked at him mouthing, what the fuck.
he just smiled at me and shook his head.

"aye y/n" brandon came and heard him shuffled his feet and letting out a sigh,
"what brandon" i turned to him with an eyebrow raised. he rubbed his hands together and looked at me with a smirk on his face. oh.

"well that wasnt counted" i told him blandly making him look at me with disbelief,
"and why?!"
"bitch you said if it was a boy, i'll give you $500 but i had twins bitch. a girl and  a boy" i told him in a matter-of-fact tone.

"youre so unfair" he said acting like a baby making me scoff,
"and youre so broke gtfo" i told him as he puts his hand on his chest acting like he's hurt and walking away.

i turned to amari who was talking to mikey, but ending after a few seconds. mikey was walking towards me while i look at him confused, and he stood beside me.

"do you know what he's boutta do" i asked him and he just smirked leaving me confused.

"aight hello" amari spoke up definitely catching everyone's attention.

"first of all-this mic sucks" he started and threw the mic to the boys.
"im having twins. how crazy. who knew an innocent man like me would be the first one to have a child" he said as everyone chuckled,

"psh bitch you aint no innocent man you the freakiest out of all of us" we heard zaire said on the mic making everybody and amari chuckle throwing him something.

"sure. but uh- as you all know, i obviously have a girlfriend—wait no. she's not just my girlfriend. she's my bestfriend, my rock, my compass, my world, my everything" he said as i saw him smile within the mic, as my lips formed into a smile once again.

amari
"that was probably the first time you heard me say those because i have never talked about a girl like that ever. i first met y/n at 5 years old, i was left by my friends on the swing and looked up to see the most beautiful girl walking up to me. 5 year old me was hooked straight up. years have passed and as we grew older, i realized she was the one. i would tell you bout everything i've been through with her but it'll take a whole day. but imma say this— everything with her was worth every second. spending time with her is probably the best part of my day, and i wouldnt trade that for anything. we have been through ups and downs, we argued about petty stuff, but look were we at now BITCH" i looked down at dwhite who was telling me to end things with y/n, and the guys laughed. i looked up at y/n with mikey standing beside her,
"youre taking so long" mikey mouthed rolling his eyes, as i let out a sigh.

"baby" i called out to her as everybody clapped and she walked towards me,
"no savvy get off the damn platform please" i told her as polite as possible. she rolled her eyes at me and ran to mikey, and heard y/n chuckle.

"the last 5 years with you, and the years before that,  was everything i could ever wish for. damn youre so beautiful i cant even speak—" i blocked her face and looked down trying not to blush, as everybody chuckled.
"thank you for turning me into the man i am today. you taught me how to be better, you even taught me to enjoy life even without a lady. but now i have you, and thank you for teaching me how to love. y/n you're the blessing i am everyday thankful for. you're the best gift God has given me and i could never ask for anything better than you. remember when i asked you if you're actually willing to be my bestfriend that day my friends left me on the swing?" i was cut off when i see y/n had a tear slip from her left eye as she slightly chuckled and nodded.

"well today," i bent down on one knee as i took out the box in my pocket, looking up at her with her hand conjoined together as tears were now rolling out of her eyes,

"im asking you to be my bestfriend for eternity. y/n l/n will you marry me?" my voice was shaking, and i was happy. the crowd was up on their feet, as y/n's hands went to cup my cheeks and pulled me up to her, she nodded while smiling and pressed her lips onto mine, as a tear slipped my eye. we both pulled away, both teared up smiling, and i finally slipped the diamond ring on her finger. she pressed her lips onto mine once again making me smile within the kiss. i've waited for this the whole time, and i finally have it. i wouldnt ask for more. we both pulled away and shared hugs, as the guys started to run towards us, attacking us for another group hug. sharife, jalen and josh came running towards y/n as they give her warm hugs as well. josh was rambling shit to y/n, while sharife turned to face me.

"take care of her aight" he said dapping me up,
"i will" i told her as we shared hugs as well, and josh and jalen did the same too.

mikey came walking towards us giving y/n a hug, and he turned to face me.

"dont do anything that'll make her cry. because shits going to get real ugly idc" its exactly what y/n's dad said making me chuckle.
"promise" i said, dapping me up and shared hugs as well.

i turned to face y/n, admiring her once again as my hands went to cup her cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"who knew catching feelings for you would lead to marriage" i said as she laughed squinting her eyes.

"i love you y/n"
"i love you more than anything, amari bailey"

the end.

~
thank you thank you for taking some time of your day to read this book. i appreciate and love all of you and it actually sucks that im ending this book here. i hope y'all dont hate me because i'll hate mYSELF TOO OKAY :'((( but again, thank you for showing love on this, ily ily ily. i'll be focusing on my hoopers imagine, hoop imagines i forgot what the fuck that book's title was but yes tHAT. bye love you mwah <333

ps. i was actually gonna put y/n was shot by amari's ex but that would take a loooong time like loooong time. so i didnt and y'all dont like dying in stories so hakuna matata (IF YOU DONT GET THIS ONE THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU) thats all love you mwah