trece.

amari
it was 6:56 and the house was packed of nba players. tristan, darius, kevin, kevin porter was the first ones to pull up.

"aye amari" tristan greeted as he dap me up. i greeted him with a chuckle, "whats up", i said in a deep voice.

"yo i've seen yo highlights and im speechless" he said with a smirk as i chuckle from his compliment.

"how old are you?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"16"

"16 and you got tHAT much bounce? man, im definitely seeing you in the league" tristan said once again, making me let out a deep chuckle. we hugged once again when more nba players came. damn alfonzo should've invited the fucking commentators and shit. i looked around to not see one single soul of the sc team. i turned my head to side and saw y/n talking to porter. i cant really hear what they're saying because of pop smoke playing lpid as hell, but they were laughing. probably talking about, i dont know.

i checked my phone and it read "7:00". i went to the bar stool and grabbed a juice. my mom wouldn't appreciate it if she saw me drinking alcohol.

sierra canyon basketball

mr. basketball
amari where the fuck are you?

bronny
real shit, its packed in here

taller williams
no cap i didnt know this party is for nba players 😂

amarimari
oh y'all here?

big fish
OBVIOUSLY

amarimari
aight, im omw

i expected them to be a lil late. but i guess they arent. i reached the front and there they are.

"where were you?" brandon asked as we greeted each other, as well as the others.

"i was at the bar" i told them as i looked at bronny as he puts his hand out. why not?

"oh you was drinking?" ziaire asked with a smirk, making me chuckle deeply. as i greeted his girlfriend as well.

"nah, technically i was. i was drinking orange juice" i told them, making them groan.

"what?!"

"youre really are still a child" zaire said, making me roll my eyes.

"oof incoming" dylan said, making me look at him confused as i saw bronny's face lit up. oH. i turned around to see y/n coming towards us. the guys let out a fake cough, as i turn to her.

"hi guys" she greeted with her smile,  making me melt at the sight.

"hi y/n" they all said in unison, except for bronny. he was just standing there looking at her.

"hey bronny"

"hi" he said as he walked towards her and shared hugs. the disrespect.

"awkward" ziaire said under his breath, making his girlfriend nudge him.

"shut up ziaire" zaire told him, trying to stay low. but still hearing it.

"amari, i gotta go my dad's waiting for me-" "nah, i already told 'em you'll be here til 9" i told him, as her eyes lit up.

"yeah? okay, well thanks i'll be with johanna" she said with a smile, as i smile back at her and went on her way.

"so is this a "meet the family" typa shit?" d white said making me chuckle.

"nah, our parents have known each other before we were even born" i told him as they nod their heads.

"have you met her brother though?" bronny asker, sounding cocky.

"of course, thats my guy" i told him as i turn to face him.

"yeah? but,, he isnt invited?" bronny asked with his brows raised.

"bron" zaire said looking at him as bronny looked at him too. im boutta kick this guy out.

"what? i was asking" he said defensively. asking my ass.

"her brother was actually the one who gave the consent for y/n to stay."

"he actually told me to not let any guy get all touchy with her" i told him, as he looked at me sternly. try me fucker.

"guys, i just saw ja morant" harold spoke out of nowhere. they all rushed to the center as i went with them, when bronny grabbed my arm.

"tell his brother im finna have her sister in no time" he said whispering, making me look at him in disgust.

"well, good luck" i told him with a smirk as i went with the guys with bronny following me in the back. there is no chance bronny. no fucking chance.

hi beauties i hope y'all liked this one tehee, a chapter is going up tomorrow !! i love y'all mwah <333