Ch 19

*Sorry for the late update I forgot to publish. Happy readings!*
Cait pov
"I-I should get going now" I said pulling away from him my cheeks flushed from the embrace.
It's dark out and I hope he can't see me right now.
He grinned at me softly chuckling as he saw me all flushed.
"He definitely noticed" Killer Frost said.
"Oh shut up Frost" I said embarrassed.
"I personally like this Barry better. Can we keep him?"She said cockily.
"He is not a pet" I rolled my eyes.
"At least he gives us the light of day. Our Barry barely says hi" Frost emphasized.
"You talking to Frost again?" Barry asked softly giving me a soft smile.
"Oh-uh yeah. How did you know?" I asked in confusion.
"Your eyes change colors sometimes when you do" he smiled warmly.
"Oh I didn't know" I chuckled awkwardly.
"It doesn't happen very often but I've been with you long enough to notice" He grinned and I blushed.
"Right of course you have. Are you gonna stay with Barry?" I asked pointing at Joe's house.
"No I don't think that's a good idea" he said honestly.
"You could stay with me. I have plenty of room" I suggested.
"Would that be okay with you?" He asked softly.
"Yeah of course Barry. You're my friend" I said wholeheartedly and I could see him cringe at my statement.
"Sorry I didn't mean it like" I laughed awkwardly.
"You just just friend zoned your husband. Wow dad you got no game" Dawn laughed from behind making jump while gasping in surprised.
"Dawn" I said sternly placing a hand over my chest while panting.
"Sorry mom I didn't mean to interrupt your adorable moment. But dad #2 told me to stay with them for tonight to not make matters worse than they already are" Dawn explained.
"Maybe he's right" I agreed.
"Be careful speedy okay?" Future Barry said softly wrapping his arms around her in a hug.
" I will daddy don't worry" she said.
"Try not to snap at Iris, she's pregnant and hormonal" future Barry added.
"Fine. I will keep my mouth shut" she grumpily agreed.
"Good girl" Barry said ruffling her hair.
"Daaaaaaad" She whined
"Yeeeeees" he mimicked laughing
"Mom" she whined looking at me
"Barry?" I emphasized glaring at him jokingly to get him to stop bugging Dawn.
"Fine fine I'll stop" Barry said lifting his arms in surrender grinning at me.
"Good boy" I mimicked his earlier statement to Dawn.
"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow Dawn" I said bringing her for a hug and she sighed sadly.
"My last night here and I can't believe I will be spending it with a pregnant hormonal auntie Iris" she pouted unhappy.
"It's okay we can all grab breakfast tomorrow before you leave with your dad" I reassured.
"And I can get anything I want?" She asked hopeful.
"Anything" I confirm and she smiled widely.
"Deal" she said hugging me tightly. I hugged her back before feeling other pairs of arms wrapping around us.
"I want a hug too" Future Barry said hugging us tighter and we laughed in unison.
"I've missed this" Dawn whispered pulling both of us closer.
Future Barry and I shared a look of mutual guilt before hugging her tighter.
"I know speedy you've done amazing. Mom and I are proud of you" he said softly.
It feels so odd having Barry talk about future me. I can't even begin to imagine the things Barry and I have been through together in the future. The history we've shared. All these memories that Barry has of us that I don't have yet.
"Imagine all the fun you two have had together. I mean, come on, you have TWO kids" Frost mentioned
"Oh my gosh Frost. Only you would think of that!" I said sternly rolling my eyes in annoyance.
"Well it's true. I doubt you've ever seen Barry naked before" Frost snapped back.
I quickly tuned her out, scared that someone would be able to hear our conversation
"I know Dad. Thank you" Dawn said smiling.
"I will miss mom" she said softly looking at me with tears in her eyes.
"I'm not going anywhere Dawn." I smiled softly kissing her head.
"I love you mommy" She cried and Barry smiled sadly.
"I love you too baby. Don't cry. I'm not vanishing from existence. You will still see me when you go back home." I smiled.
"I still feel bad. You will be all alone" she cried.
"Don't worry about me. Plus now that I know I will have children. I will try and enjoy the peace and quiet for as long as I possibly can" I said jokingly.
"Amen to that" Barry chuckled
"Hey" Dawn whined jokingly Barry wiping her tears away.
"Uh-ah-" We heard someone stutter behind us and we shifted our gaze their direction.
"Sorry to-uh-you-know-Uh interrupt" Barry stuttered shifting his own gaze to the floor.
"It's okay" Future Barry spoke coldly.
"Uh-well Dawn we're leaving now" Barry said awkwardly.
"Breakfast tomorrow okay?" She asked with a soft smile.
"Yes" I winked as Future Barry and I pulled away from our family embrace.
"I love you guys!" She said blowing us a kiss and speeding towards the house.
"We're leaving now. Bye Barry" I waved shortly not interested in interacting with him while walking towards my car.
"Let's help the environment. I'll give you a lift" Future Barry said with a grin.
"No it's–" I objected before I felt him lift me off the ground bridal style.
"Sorry I actually wasn't asking Cait!" He said grinning with a hint of amusement.
"See ya Barry!" Future Barry said winking at him who stood there staring at us dumbfounded.
Barry saying bye to Barry is so weird and hilarious all the same.
"Don't you da–" I threaten sternly before he used his super speed flashing us around the city.
Barry Allen everyone....the fastest man alive
Hello beautiful people,
I hope you liked the chapter!
How are you guys doing with self-quarantine?
Day#84
Hope you're all staying safe and healthy!
Comment and vote
~Bree ♥️♥️