Out

(Smut, baby angst)

"Lance! What are you doing?!"

"You belong to me."

"Lance, let me go!"

"I want you~."

"Lance!"

"You're mine~."

"..."

"Keith~."

"Lance, we’re in the hallway~.”

Lance trailed his tongue across Keith's neck, "I want to taste all of you~."

Keith tilted his head enough for Lance to go deeper. His knees began to tremble from the pleasure. He tried to speak but his voice broke as Lance dove into him. Their tongues collided and fought, each tasting every bit of one another. Keith’s legs gave out, sending Keith into a state of what we will call ‘ragdoll’. This gave Lance the perfect opportunity to take Keith in his arms and carry him to Lance’s room.

A small smile rested on Lance’s face while a frown and a dark blush rested on Keith’s. It was always like this. At one point in the day or week, Lance would get extra clingy and attack him. It ends up that Keith gets kidnapped and devoured all at once.

“It’s so nice to have you in my bed again~,” Lance purred into Keith’s ear.

Lance’s hands slowly dragged themselves down Keith’s sides and to Keith’s belt and zipper. Keith looked away shamefully as Lance undid both expertly. He tossed the belt aside and pulled down the pants to throw them away as well. Keith’s jacket, without the owner realizing it, had been thrown away upon entering the room. 

“Take off your shirt.”

Keith turned farther away but sat up and did as he was told. He hated this. Of course he knew that he was gay but a bottom? Seriously? Images of the first time Keith tried to be the top flashed through him and embarrassment took over instead of pleasure. There was no way he could ever be a top.

“Keith, look at me.”

Lance’s clothes were also off, and Keith still fought not to look. They’ve done this how many times and he still can’t stand to look. Lance, getting fed up with waiting, took Keith’s chin and forced him to look up.

“When I tell you to look at me,” Lance paused to connect their lips briefly, “you do so.”

With a roll of his eyes Keith pushed Lance back and sat up, “How many times are we going to keep doing this, Lance?”

“As many times as it takes to get you to realize the truth.”

“I know what the truth is. You like her! I’m just a booty call to you…”

Lance grunted and pushed Keith back down against the bed, “That women will not be thought of in this bed!”

Keith could feel the tears welling up inside of him, “Just because I mentioned her, doesn't mean that you have to be like that.”

“Just because you mentioned her, means that I have to be like this. How many times do I have to tell you that I love you for you to realize that it’s the truth?”

“Until you stop flirting with her and giving her those eyes.”

With a ‘tsk’ Lance dove in and snatched Keith’s lips once again. Their tongues once again tangled together as Lance led the course of action. With no warning to the other, Lance pushed his fingers into the other. Keith tried to break their entanglement, yet this made Lance push farther in. Keith cried and moaned as Lance stretched him, tears rolling down his face.