Stealing my heart (Leviathan x reader)

(This was a request from SolluxCaptor16

SPOILERS (kinda): This is based on the Leviathan SSR card from the Thief Nightmare event.)

Y/N's POV

"Okay! Are you ready to go my Phantom apprentice?" Levi was in his demon form. I nodded.

"Yeah! Let's go retrieve the illusive Golden Card of Greed!" I stood up.

"Do you even remember who we're getting it for?" Levi asked.

Or should I say "Levi, Phantom Thief, and Demon of Mystery" asked.

"Of course I do. We're getting it for the head of the mafia group Fallen Angel. Otherwise known as Luc.

Inspector Mammon has been getting too close to stealing Luc's belongings recently, as has become a thorn in his side.

Luc wants to take Inspector Mammon's most valuable possession, the Golden Card of Greed as punishment." I explained. Levi looked super impressed.

"Wow! You remembered all of that! I'm definitely glad you're my partner. Now let's move!" Levi and me left his room.

"Where could Inspector Mammon be?" I whispered as we tiptoed around the house.

"I'm not sure. We should call on a higher power. Commence transformation!" Levi moved away from me.

"Here comes my favorite part. He's so adorable when he does this!"

"Lunaria, wisteria, primrose, peony! Through the power of flower I'm as pretty as I can be!

I'm the magical, mysterious Levi! And I might steal your heart, so watch out!" Levi posed a few times.

"I'll have to admit, "The magical, mysterious Jane: Peony Phantom is an interesting anime. I actually enjoy it a lot."

"I'm never ever going to get tired of seeing you do that." I chuckled. He blushed.

"S-Shut up. Now it's your turn." I took a deep breath.

"Lunaria, wisteria, primrose, peo-!"

"Wait. I just thought of something." I stopped posing.

"Oh come on! You've never finished the transformation before." Levi looked annoyed.

"I'll do it later, promise. Anyways, what if we hid in his room until he goes to bed.

Then we can steal the Golden Card of Greed while he's sleeping." I suggested. It was already late, so it worked out perfectly.

"Good idea! Let's go." Levi was about to leave.

"Hold it. He might be in his room. Let me make sure he isn't." I took out my phone.

"What's with that mischievous smirk?" Levi glanced at my face.

"That's my little secret~" I winked at Levi.

"Okay. Let's go now." I grabbed his hand, and we started walking to his room.

"Why are you ordering me around?! You're my assistant." Levi whispered.

"Exactly. I'm assisting you by thinking of this amazing idea." I slowly opened Mammon's door.

"Wait. Why isnt he here?" Levi looked around.

"I wonder why~" I smiled as I said that.

"We should start looking. Don't make a lot of noise. He could come back any minute." Levi whispered, and I nodded.

So we started looking around for Goldie. I searched a couple drawers, but nothing.

I heard the door click, and my head turned to Levi. He didn't seem to hear it.

So I quietly ran over to him and dragged him into the closet and shut the door behind me.

"What are-?!" I covered his mouth.

"Shh! Inspector Mammon's back already." The bedroom door shut and me and Levi didn't move a muscle.

"Damn it! Where was she? Y/N said she had somethin' important to tell me!" Mammon grumbled.

Levi looked at me, and I just winked at him. He blushed again, and looked away.

"Mammon should be going to bed soon. All we need to do is wait. I just realized that I'm in the closet with Levi."

I blushed. We were so close together, and I could hear my heartbeat. At some point I heard snoring.

"You know, now that I think about it. Inspector Mammon probably has the card on him." I whispered.

"Are you serious?!" Levi harshly whispered.

"Shh. Just follow my lead." I slowly opened the door, and Mammon was out.

I tiptoed over to the bed, and saw that he had Goldie under his hand. I looked to Levi, and he nodded.

Levi carefully took the card out from Mammon's hand, and gave me a thumbs up.

We left his room undetected, and headed to Lucifer's room. Surprisingly, he was still awake.

"Here you go Lucifer." I handed Lucifer the card.

"Well done. I will think up a reward for you two." Me and Levi high-fived each other.

"Shall we go back now?" Levi changed back to normal.

"Yeah. I'm tired." We left Lucifer's room.

We got to Levi's door, and he was about to go inside, but I grabbed his wrist.

"What are you-?" I pulled a kabedon, and pinned Levi against the door, and placed my hand on the side of his head.

"Lunaria, wisteria, primrose, peony. Through the power of flower I'm as pretty as can be." I didn't pose, but I got closer to his face.

"I'm the magical, mysterious Y/N....." My lips collided with Levi's. I waited a few moments before moving away.

"And I might steal your heart, so watch out." Levi was as red as a tomato.

"Y-You....already stole it. That's not fair! I was supposed to steal yours." Levi pouted.

"You did that a long time ago, I'm just returning the favor." I kissed him again.