Christmas imagine!

(Hey guys! This is what I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. Merry Christmas! I am publishing this for the 400k views, as well as a special chapter! I hope you all have a good day/night!

This imagine is how you spend Christmas day with your boyfriend.)

Lucifer:

"Y/N..." I heard someone call my name, and I grumbled. It was too early in the morning to get up yet. I heard a soft sigh as I felt something warm on my head.

"I thought you would be more excited since it's Christmas." It took me a couple seconds to register what I had just heard. Then it hit me what day it was.

"It's Christm-!" I tried to get up, but I ended up falling off of Lucifer's bed and onto the floor. I heard a snicker from above me, which made me feel a little embarrassed for overreacting.

"Are you awake now?" Lucifer got off of his bed, and held out a hand to me. I reached and grabbed it, and he helped me stand up. He then pressed me against his chest.

"Merry Christmas, Lucy." My voice was a little muffled by his clothes, but I'm sure he heard me because he tenses up for a second. He still wasn't used to me calling him Lucy when we were alone together.

"Shall we go downstairs? My brothers are probably already up and antsy to open their presents, especially Mammon." Lucifer sighed again. I chuckled as I looked into his red eyes.

"You sound like a dad with kids more than an older brother." The corner of Lucifer's mouth slightly curved upwards, so I knew he found the comparison at least a little humorous.

We left his room and headed to the living room, where a decent amount of presents were waiting. To our not surprise, Mammon was shaking one of the boxes like an excited little kid while the other brothers just sat there.

"Mammon.../Mammon..." Me and Lucifer spoke at the same, but my tone of voice was a lot less harsh than Lucifer's. He nearly dropped the present when he heard our voices.

"We tried to stop him, but you know how Mammon is." Satan said as he set down a book he was reading. Mammon put back the present, and quickly sat down with the others.

I was tasked with handing out the presents to everyone. Though unknown to Lucifer, he actually had a present waiting for him. So I saved his for last. When I brought it to him, he seemed surprised.

"You got something for me?" I nodded enthusiastically as Lucifer took the present and slowly opened it. I noticed how quiet it was in the room, so I assumed everyone else was watching.

When he opened the box, he stared at the two tickets inside. Then he looked at me with a slightly more surprised expression while I just smiled down at him.

"What is it?" Beel asked. Lucifer pulled the two tickets out of the box, and handed them to him. Beel looked at them in confusion.

"Wait. Aren't these for the musical that famous theater group here in Devildom is performing soon? I thought those got sold out months ago." Lucifer turned to me, and I shrugged my shoulders.

(A/N: I have a text I got from a UR card a while back, and Lucifer tells MC he likes musicals.)

"I may or may not have pulled some strings with Diavolo to get these tickets..." Lucifer took back the tickets, and then stared at me for a few seconds, as if he was deciding something.

Then he took me by the hand, and started to silently lead me out of the room. But before we could completely leave the room, I heard Asmo call out to us.