Pizza (Beel x reader)

(This is for the 10k poll. Also, I'm going to spread out the polls since it's hard to keep up with them.)

Y/N's POV

Beel had called me last week and thought I worked at a pizzeria, which was a pretty interesting phone call.

He ordered pizza, and we ate it together, and it got me thinking. Beel said he loves pizza.

"I should take him out for pizza. I'm feeling hungry, and I'm sure Beel is feeling hungry as well....

Besides, he's my boyfriend. I'm allowed to treat him to pizza."

I walked around the house, trying to find the glutton. Fortunately it didn't take me that long.

He was in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I strolled over to him.

"Hey Beel." He turned his head to look at me.

"Oh. Hey Y/N. Do you have any food? I'm hungry." I smiled.

"No, but would you like to go out for some pizza?" His eyes lit up instantly.

"Really?" He stood up, and bonked his head on the top of the fridge.

"B-Beel are you-? Pffft-!" I tried not to laugh, but it didn't work out that well.

I started to laugh loudly and hold my stomach. I could see Beel blushing, but I couldn't stop.

"What the hell-?" Mammon walked into the kitchen, and saw me on the floor, holding my sides.

"I-I'm dying!" Tears started to well in my eyes as I kept laughing.

"H-Hey! What's wrong?" He kneeled down.

"B-Beel....b-bumped his head...on the fri-i-ige!" I couldn't speak properly as I was gasping for air.

"Are ya kidding me?!" Mammon stood up and walked away.

I started calming down, and I was still holding my sides because they hurt a lot.

"This is karma at its finest. Sorry for laughing so much-" I coughed.

"It's fine. It was kinda funny. Let me help you up." Instead of holding out a hand, he lifted me off of the ground.

"B-Beel...you didn't have to do that." I blushed.

"It's fine. I don't want your sides to hurt anymore than they already do. Let's just order pizza." He smiled. Overprotective as always, but that's why I love him.

He carried me to my room, and took out his phone to order pizza. We were lying down next to each other.

Beel finished the phone call, and turned to face me. I looked into his beautiful purple eyes.

He pulled me closer, and I pressed my hand against his chest. Cuddling was one of our favorite things to do in our free time.

"The pizza should be here in 30 minutes." Beel said.

So me and Beel cuddled for a while. It was honestly soothing to me. The warmth of his body made me feel relaxed.

"Beel, you should check and see if the pizza is here yet." I mumbled.

"Okay..." He slowly got up and left the room.

A small chill ran through my body as soon as he left. I pulled my blanket over my body, and it felt a little better.

I could smell the pizza before Beel walked into the room, and I nearly started drooling.

Beel walked in with multiple boxes of pizza in his arms. I slowly got up to eat.

So we sat down and ate the delicious pizza. I only ate a few pieces, and Beel ate everything else.

Afterwards, me and Beel took care of the pizza boxes. We returned to my room to cuddle some more.

I glanced up at Beel, and I got on top of him. He seemed surprised by my actions.

"Beel...I love you." I leaned down and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me closer for a deeper kiss. It was the first time he's done anything like this.

Beel moaned slightly, and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues started to mingle with each other.

I let out a shakey breath. We've kissed before, but never done anything like this.

I wrapped my arms around him, and lightly clawed at his back. Our lips were moving in sync now.

"Beel....." I moaned softly.

"Y/N...." Beel mumbled.

We continued to make out for a little while, enjoying every little second of it. Eventually we started to get tired.

"You know, I prefer you over pizza." I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"I feel the same way."

(Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for a few days, but I wanted to take a break. I'm back now. Yay!)