Tangled up (Levi x reader)

(I got the idea for this from the text above. This also has spoilers for Danganronpa Trigger happy havoc. I know the game has been out for 10 years, but for the people like me who have only recently got into the series, I just wanted to warm them.)

Y/N's POV

"What the actual fuck?!?!" I exclaimed as I looked at the horrible sight before me. I was two seconds away from throwing the controller in my hand.

"Lololol! You're reaction is priceless!" Levi started maniacally laughing at my surprised face. My eyes were glued to the screen in front of me.

The sweet, caring girl known as Chihiro Fujisaki was suspended in midair, and the word 'BLOODLUST' was written on the wall behind her.

"Oh my Devildom....first Sayaka, and now Chihiro?! My ship is destroyed!" I yelled out again. I had started to ship Chihiro and Mondo since they would make a cute couple.

"Lolol! Well, now you have to solve the murder." Levi said nonchalantly. I turned my head slowly, and glared at him.

"Leviathan.....I hate you so much right now." He had recommended the game to me, and he didn't give me too much information about the game.

For the next 30 minutes, I collected evidence for the class trial that was going to happen soon. I was still a little shaken up from seeing Chihiro's death.

Then, my "favorite character" Monokuma showed up on the monitor, which signified the start of the class trial.

"Here we go. I'm calling it now, Toko is Genocide Jack, but I don't think she's the murderer." I spoke as I chose the skills I wanted to use.

"Then who's the murderer?" Levi asked with a sly grin on his face. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea. But I will avenge Chihiro! The innocent girl of this game!" I faced the screen, and the trial began.

-time skip a half hour later-

"What?! Really Kyoko?" I groaned. Kyoko asked if we could stop the trial to go back to the girl's locker room. Levi seemed to get slightly antsy.

So all of the students went back go the scene of the crime, and Kyoko asked Sakura to thoroughly check Chihiro's body.

"T-This girl is...!" Sakura stopped, and I was leaning in close to the screen, waiting to see what she figured out.

"Is a boy!"

"NO WAY!" I jumped up in anger and surprise. Chihiro didn't act like a boy at all.

"Hahahaha!" Levi started laughing again, and I glared at him again. I angrily sat down, and continued the trial.

"I swear to Devildom is there's one more plot twist I'm going to break something." I muttered to myself.

-10 minutes later-

"ARE YOU KIDDI-?!" I stood up again, but this time something unexpected happened.

I let out a little yelp as I fell forward. My leg tugged on the cord so much that it caused a small basket above us to fall. What was inside that basket? Well, Levi just happens to store extra cords for the console and controllers.

"Ack!" I fell on top of Levi by accident, and the cords fell on top of us. A couple hit my head, which hurt for a couple seconds.

"H-Hey! G-Get off me!" Levi squirmed beneath me, and I tried to get up. However, the cords were wrapped around my arms and legs.

"L-Levi....I can't move." I stuttered as I blushed. Levi's face was inches from mine. He blushed as well.

"T-Then I'll move!" Levi attempted to move, but he appeared to be tangled up in the cords as well.

"Uh.....what do we do now?" I asked in a soft voice. Levi glanced to the side, and I noticed his phome had fallen out of his pocket.

"I'll try and text in the group chat." Levi grabbed his phone, and typed a text to the brothers group chat. Speaking of which, no one knows that I'm able to see the private text groups yet...

"M-Mammon i-is going to help us..." Levi's blush only got redder as he looked at me again.

I looked into his beautiful golden eyes, and he looked into my E/C eyes. There was a hint of longing in his eyes. I felt our faces slowly getting closer to each other.

"The Great Mammon is here to save the day!" Mammon burst through the door, and we moved our faces as far apart as we could.

"T-Took you long enough!" Levi yelled out, and I glanced away. I was slightly embarrassed about the intimate moment we almost had.

"How did this even happen?" Mammon asked as I looked at the TV. I sighed, and stared Mammon dead in the eyes.

"Mondo did it! Why couldn't it have been Genocide Jack?! Now Mondo's going to die because Monokuma's a sick son of a b-!"

"What the hell are ya goin' on about?" Mammon looked surprised and confused by my outburst. Levi just laughed.

Mammon left in a confused state, and I looked to Levi. He looked at me, and blushed. I walked over to him, and kissed him on the cheek.

"W-W-What....?" Levi's face was as red as the class trial doors in the game. Which is saying a lot.

"Mammon ruined our moment earlier, so I wanted to make up for that." I chuckled as I sat back down to finish the trial.

A while later, I watched Mondo's execution, and felt disgusted by the ending of it.

"....I'm never going to look at butter the same way again..." I spoke softly. I was almost as speechless as Taka was.

"Lol! You'll get over it." Levi said. I sighed and placed down the controller. I went over to his couch, and face planted into one of the pillows.

"Ugggggh!" I groaned loudly, and it was muffled by the soft pillow. Levi patted me on the head.

"Wanna go eat some toast?" I slowly lifted my head, and gave him an emotionless look.

"Levi...you're so lucky that I'm not Genocide Jack. You're a cute, young boy.  You're exactly the type of person she would kill." I saw him sweatdrop.

(Double update! I'm going to my friend's house this weekend, so I wanted to get another one shot out for you guys.)