III

Jason was right about being a quick learner, but he was still terrible at soccer. He was on the blue team and he had Carli on his team, so he wasn't complaining.
     He had the ball and passed it to someone on his team. Then he passed it to Carli. Carli sprinted through the crowd and passed it to Jason. The goal was right in front of him but he kicked it to someone random in the opposing team.
     'Jason!' Carli yelled across the field. 'You were right. You do suck!'
     He felt embarrassed, 'Sorry!'
     They were so occupied with each other that they didn't realised the other team scored a goal: 4-3, and Jason's team was losing.
     'Let's get to it. Were losing!' Carli said.
     'Ok, but I'm not gonna win it for you.'
     'Fine with me.'

The match was over and the blue teams had lost, 7-5. Jason wasn't mad but Carli was.
     'You lost the game for us!' Carli yelled.
     'Look, I did say I wasn't gonna win it for you!'
     'Shut up, Jason! Your the worst!' Jason swore her voice changed, like a demon.
     'You are so competitive! Why do you just go to... therapy or something!' Jason wasn't proud of that.
     'What the hell, Jason!' Carli shouted.
     'Sorry.' Jason said.
     Carli stormed up to him and did the least expected, she kissed Jason.
     He was so stunned he kissed her back. The kiss lasted several minutes until he remembered Piper.
      He pulled away. 'Sorry, I'm taken.'
     She kissed him again, but he pulled away again.
     'Stop,' Jason said, 'I told you, I'm taken.'
Before Carli could say anything, she disappeared and a flickering form integrated before his eyes.