I

Jason wanted to bawl his eyes out that very moment. He wanted to scream and shout that is wasn't fair. But he controlled that sadness and anger and he altered it and changed it and made it anew: confidence.
'Jason, you okay?' A voice said from behind.
'Yeah, just, you know, mourning, Nico.' Jason replied with his new emotion. It is very unlike Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, god of the Underworld, to be caring and polite, but because they just witnessed a death, he was acting confident.
'It's not your fault Leo sacrificed his life to protect everyone. Look on the bright side, Jason,' Nico grabbed his shoulder(again, very unlike Nico). 'Gaia is defeated, your quest is over.'
Jason's sadness burned inside him and took charge. 'And so is Leo.'
Nico gave up. He just patted Jason's shoulder and walked away.
Nico turned to Jason and raised his voice. 'Oh, and Jason, there was something off with his death, kinda like it was... mechanical.'
'Thanks.' Jason said, and he walked away.

'Ow!' Jason exclaimed.
He was walking through the forest to see if he could find Leo's body when he pricked himself on something. He turned to face an object that looked to be silver and big. It was covered in dirt and dead leaves and it was as big as a basketball backboard. He tried to lift it, but it was too heavy. He summoned the wind, but is was too heavy. He found a stick and tried to pry it out of the dirt. But the stick just snapped, sending a piece of wood flying into Jason's knee. It was no use. The thing was too heavy, even for him.
     He gave up and continued with his search. He found a few dead monsters, sticks, caves and that was it.
     When the sun started to set, Jason decided his time was up. He headed back and tripped over the same piece of metal. He glared at it with intense eyes as if to say, watch out, because you're gonna get it.
     'How was your little 'walk'?' Will Solace, the son of Apollo demanded as Jason emerged from the bush.
     'It was...' Jason didn't want to mention the metal he found. '...er, great. The sunset was beautiful.' He gave away a weak smile.
'Okay. By the way, Chiron wants to see you, or arrange a consultation, as Chiron said. He's in the Big House.'
Jason nodded. 'Okay. You know what for?'
Will shook his head. 'Alas, no. But he did sound disappointed. But not at you, surly.'
'Thanks.' He said gratefully as he walked off towards the Big House.

'You wanted to see me?' Jason asked.
'Yes.' Chiron said. He sat in a wheelchair in the middle of a lounge room. He had curly black hair with grey streaks, a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts. When he is out of his wheelchair, he is a centaur- a race of half horse, half men. From the waits up he was a normal human. But from the waist down, he was a beautiful white stallion. Jason could never figure out how he hides his horse body in that tiny wheelchair.
     'I did. I was asked to send you to a place which I will not name due to obvious reasons.' Chiron looked at his watch, as if he needed to go somewhere.
'O-okay.' Jason ruffled through his blond hair.
'So, go to Rachel.' He explained. 'She knows what to do.'
Before Jason could argue, Chiron wheeled through the door, leaving Jason wondering if he should obey.

'Chiron sent you?' Rachel asked.
     'Yeah. He said you needed to send me to a place, or something. I don't know. He was pretty vague.' Jason said.
     'Hmm.' Rachel scratched her chin. 'Oh, right. Are you sure you want to do this?'
     Jason hesitated. He had no idea what he was doing. 'Yeah.'
     'Okay. All you have to do is say these words: Αλλαγή τοποθεσίας.'
     Jason tried to comprehend the words. 'Was that English?'
     'Greek. Now speak the incantation.'
     'Αλλαγή τοποθεσίας.' Jason tried to wrap his head around the Greek. He was pretty good for a first-timer.
     Rachel spoke some words in ancient Greek, then Jason collapse.