V

As he ran through the dining pavilion, he saw some of his minor friends.
     'Jason? Where have you been?' One said.
     'Gotta go! Bye!'
     'I can never figure that guy out.' The guy responded.

He finally reached he archery range and met Dionysus's gaze. Jason thought he would've received the same greeting: Jason?, but all he said was, 'sit with me.'
     They sat down on the grass and Jason told him about Hephaestus.
     'I see.' He said. He didn't sound too surprised.
     'Well, why?' Jason asked.
      'You need to see Rachel.'
     'A prophecy?' Jason murmured. 'Not again.'
     'Yes.' As he said that, he got up and walked away, summoning a Diet Coke.

This was the exact place he collapsed and woke up at Howwick. He wasn't too thrilled to visit it again, but in the other hand, there was Rachel to guide him. He strolled up to the cave, knocking on the stone, which hurt.
     'Come in!' A guys voice echoed out of the cave. That was definitely no Rachel. He entered cautiously.
     'Hello?' He said.
     A boy jumped up at Jason and startled him.
     'Jake? What are you-' His voice faltered as he saw Rachel walk out of her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She was startled so bad that she almost dropped her towel.
     'Guys? What are you doing here? Jason?'
     Jason could tell she had so many questions.
     'Let me change.' She said.

They sat at the same spot Jason sat before. They sat on three-legged stools around a wooden coffee table.
     'Jason, how-' Her voice trailed off. 'Not important. What do you guys what?'
     'I wanted you to know that Dionysus wants you at the campfire tonight.' Jake told Rachel.
     'That's it?' She asked.
     'Yeah.' Jake responded.
     'Okay, goodbye.' She said. 'Now, Jason, how?'
     He told Rachel the story, leaving out the bit when he kissed Carli.
     'Okay, so you need a prophecy? Under Dionysus's and Hephaestus's order?' She summed up.
     'Yeah. Pretty much.' Jason said.
     'Let me chat with the Oracle of Delphi.'
     'Sure.' Jason said.
     Rachel stood up and walked up to her water fountain. Where the mist formed a rainbow, she threw a drachma in it, then she said 'The Oracle of Delphi.' Jason could tell she was Iris-Messaging, and that made him think of Iris-Messaging Piper.
     Finally, the image faded and Rachel walked up to Jason and sat down.
     'The oracle has spoken.'