Chapter one - Waking Up

Here are the current characters:

Notch

Shane

VC

Merlin Dream

Herobrine

Jalvajar Chikyu

Liv

Felix

.:Third Person POV:.

The sun hit it's point and beamed down onto the green grassy plain. Mountains stretched up in the distance. This land was completely untainted by players, completely fresh. This was why Notch had chosen this place, it was too far away from any other civilisation to travel by horse, foot, or even magic. It was now time.

Six players appeared in the center of the grassy biome. The sun beat down on them. Shane was the first to wake up. The other five were still laying on the ground unconscious. He looked up and blinked at the bright sun. It reflected off his blonde hair and sparkled in his visible eye, the other was covered by his bangs. He sat up to get a good look around. "Where are we?" He looked over to Merlin who was right next to him. "Hey get up." Shane poked merlin in the side.

"Huh?" Merlin groggily answered slowly waking up."Shane?"

"Yah, uh do you know where we are?" Shane asked.

Another person sat up. His black hair was rough, and a blonde streak and a gold scarf wrapped around his face like a mask.  Felix lifted his hand to his head and rubbed it, trying to get rid of the ringing in his ears.

One by one the others began to wake up. After a little while they had all awoken. The group looked at each other confused, everyone was asking questions like "where are we?" "What is going on?" and others.

"Is everyone here?" A concerned Notch appeared in the sky above the group.

"Notch?!" Several of them exclaimed. Felix placed a hand on the hilt of his sword, Jalvajar grabbed  at his bow string that layed across his chest, and VC looked up startled.

"Now, listen." Notch began to speak quieting them down. "There is no need to be afraid-"

"Are you so sure about that brother?" A black cloud materialized and Herobrine appeared in the center, with a mischievous grin. Merlins shirt turned a shade of red. A loud chuckle was heard as he walked over in the air to stand next to Notch, hovering a few inches higher off the ground than Notch just to get on his nerves.

An annoyed sigh came from Notch then he quickly picked up where he left off. "Now, I know you all are confused. You see, you all have been chosen to be the start of a new land." Notch paused and looked down at the six. "This is neutral land owned by both my followers, and my brothers. We hope that you will all learn to work together to achieve a peace, for all of minecraftia."

"Wait, so we are here because... why?" Liv spoke up looking up at the two deities.

"Notch and I have come to an agreement. If our followers can get along, so can we. So, we have set up this small settlement to be the start of a new era for Minecraftia."

The group were all still confused. VC asked, "So what is our goal exactly?"

"Survive together." Notch said bluntly. "All that you have to do, is learn to survive here together, and everything will be fine."

"How do we know this is not a trick set up by the Notch followers?" Felix glared at Notch, he was not going to believe this so easily.  

"Don't be foolish boy. I am standing right in front of you aren't I?" Herobrine disappeared then reappeared right in front of Felix. Felix's brown eyes stared into Herobrines ghostly white ones. After a somewhat intense staring contest between the two, Felix finally backed down.  

"Now then." Notch said looking at the sun. "You should all get to working on building a shelter. It will be night soon." Bothe the gods faded away and the six were left standing there with only a few answers and more questions.

=================

An: Yayaaaayayyyyaay :D First part :3