The final chapter - Endings and Sorries

NEW SPAWN FINAL - It all comes down to this.

WELCOME TO THE NEW SPAWN FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!!

Hey every creature! Thank you all so much for being a part of this ;u; its been so much fun and I can't wait to do more with you! Anyways ON WITH THE SHOW :D

===========================================================

"Alright. Sneak into her home." Eryss spoke into the crystal.

Entity looked around the town to make sure no one was out. Shaking, he walked up to VC's door and slipped in. There was no lock to worry about... but VC wasn't there.

"Sami how about you go play over there for a second." VC said dismissing Sami. Sami joyfully went to go ask Snow is she wanted to build a snowman. They were out near the graves. Shane curiously watched as she walked up to his. "Hi." She nervously said sitting down near it.

"Hi." Shane replied, knowing she couldn't hear him. He sat next to her.

"I...don't exactly know what to say."

"Well you can say anything. I am dead."

"You know... for the longest time I've wanted to say this to you and... now you're not here for me to say it..."

"Hey! I'm not going anywhere! Just spit it out!"

"I-I... Oh I don't know...."

Shane rolled his eyes. "Come on."

"I -" She stopped. Shane realised that she looked very pale...

"Wo... VC? are you okay...?"

"I..." She closed her eyes. She took a few breaths. Then she fell over.

"VC?!" Shane reached down to help her up but of course his hands bassed through her. "V-VC?!" He didn't know what to do. No one could hear him, and he couldn't just leave her out here alone. "... Avin!!" He yelled hoping that maybe possibly there was a way he could hear him. VC looked like she was still breathing, but it might not be for long. "AVIN IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I NEED YOU NOW!!!!!!!" He yelled again.

He stopped, something was happening. He could almost feel VC's heart slowing. "OH no. You are NOT going to die." But he didn't know how to stop it. "VC please don't die!"

Avin watched Felix struggle with what he was going to tell them. "Okay, how about.. it was a message from Herobrine?" Felix turned to his brother.

"I don't think that will work.." Avin said deep in thought.

"Oh for nether's sake. I have no freaking idea!"

"...How about- Oh Notch..."

"Oh Notch what?" Felix looked over at Avin.

"....Veronica...."

Felix knew what he meant. "Where is she?"

"She's at our graves! Get Merlin or Liv fast!!"

Felix ran out the door and Avin casually went through the wall. "Hey! Merlin?!" His house was the closest.

"Felix?" Merlin opened the door.

"VC's in trouble! Follow me!!" Merlin nodded and followed. The two and the ghost ran all the way to the grave site. Avin stopped short.

"what is it?" Felix asked.

"What?" Merlin looked back at Felix.

"N-Nothing."

"You're too late." Avin said looking up ahead.