AE ~ One. Void wander.

AE ~ one.

"....Please? Don't do this to us... Merlin?" Liv was in tears. They had expected to find something in the tower, like a brewing stand, or extra potions. But there wasn't anything. There was no supplies to brew potions. They didn't have anything to help Merlin, and keep him from dying. He was slipping away rapidly and there was nothing that they could do.

.:Merlin's POV:.

I slowly opened my eyes, a bright light seeped through. Was.. I... dead? I tried to sit up. I looked around me, my body was transparent, and I could see the hole in my abdomen. Yep. I was dead. All I could see was darkness. Up above me was bedrock, and below me was the void.

"Heh. Look's like I dragged you down with me." Entity was behind me. He didn't look like the living representative of dark magic anymore. He looked like the kid I used to know way back when we were in Herobrine's court.

"You sure caused a tone of chaos. You know that right?"

"YEP. and I would probably do it again given the chance!"

"You don't mean that do you?"

"....yah I guess I do.."

And so Merlin's New Spawn journey ended, with an eternity to wander the void.

=======================

Hey every creature!!!

Don't worry, Merlin is not actually dead, this is just a short alternate ending showing what could have happened. :3

Might do more of these in the future if they are wanted...

ANYWAY!

Thank you all sooioooooopoooosiefhsogiwehgoiwhoefjosp ppo pppppooooooooooooo much for reading and liking this story! It is so great to know people are enjoying my writing ^.^

OH and I might have a cover contest to find a cover for New Spawn because I am unable to create one myself at the moment