Final AN ~ Coming into A World Reborn

Hey every creature!

I am so glad you all enjoyed the final chapter! It was a lot of fun to write! (and also a bit of a slow pain in the butt)

Anyway, the next book will be... well it's going to be different, I'm doing a lot of character changing, so if there is anything you want to change in your character now is the time to tell it! (send it to me PM) I've already done a bit of modifying of my own to almost everyone's characters, so PM if you want to know what I have done, oh and PM me your thoughts as well!

Unfortunately this is also the time to remove characters. If you do not want to be in the next book, or have an oc(of your own) that you want to remove then go ahead and contact me. I'll understand completely <3

Here is a little preview of what is to come

Enjoy~

===================================

"I can't believe you fell for that!!!!" Entity hung from the rafters practically laughing himself to death.

Merlin wiped the creeper dung out of his face. "I am going to kill you."

"Oh Herobrine. That. Was. The. Best." Jake leaned against the wall, laughing as well.

"Alright! Alright you guys!" Merlin threw his hands in the air still holding on to his books in defeat. "You guys got me."

"You betcha!" Entity began to calm himself down.

"Well... at least I won't be late for the very important meeting Herobrine has called. Was it in the throne room? Or the oval?" With that Merlin 'poofed' away in a cloud of inky black smoke.

"Oohhhh creepers. Were screwed." Entity panicked jumping down from the twenty block high ceiling then darting down the hall in the direction of the throne room.

"H-hey! Wait up!" Jake called running after them.

============================

There yeh go!! Luv ya all, and hopefully I haven't forgotten anything! See ya in the next book!