Chapter three - The Entity.

.:Third Person Pov:.

The group of six had been here a few days. Notch was pleased as he watched from the Ather. "You see brother. Things are going just fine."

Herobrine looked down as well. "I still don't like it. You know about the danger you are putting them in."

"My Herobrine, are you getting soft?" Notch chuckled.

Herobrine looked up in alarm. "WHAT? No. It isn't that. It's just that, you know who, can be unpredictable. Extremely unpredictable."

"This is the only way." Notch looked sullen, "It was a few, or a few million."

Herobrine turned away from the looking pool where they were watching the six go about their new daily routine. "I still don't like it."

"I don't either."

:.Shane's POV.:

"How about over there?" Liv and I were assigned garden duty. We were out looking for a good location to start a farm.

"Um, yah I think it looks fine." She said not even paying attention to where I was pointing. She was busy looking up at the mountain. "You feeling anything?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"....Nothing." She shrugged it off. "Alright so we going to start here?" She walked over to where I had pointed a second ago. There was a small pool of water with some sugar cane sticking out of the sand. The grass next to it would be a good place to start the farm.

"Yep." I replied getting out some fences to help keep the mobs away.

"Okay." She got out a hoe and began to dig, placing seeds as she went along.

I laid out the border for the farm, and placed the fence gate. "Alright that looks-"

"Hello." A morphed voice echoed from under the shade of the trees. A figure in white robes leaned up against a tree spinning a golden apple on it's gloved finger. From under a white hood, two crimson red eyes glared at the two of them.

Liv's purple eyes dilated. "Shane run."

I attempted to follow her order but I was stopped. The figure moved as quick as lighting, slamming me into a tree. My arm cracked, leaving a screaming pain. "Now, don't be that way. I'm only here to welcome you. You are in my territory after all."  It's hand closed around my neck.

"Wh-who are you?" I managed to squeak out.

"My identity is Entity. Entity 303." It said. I still had no way to tell if it was a girl or a guy, due to it's voice being so morphed, and all you could see was glowing red eyes from under the hood.

"Shane!" An arrow whizzed in between Entity's head and my own.  Merlin was the one who shouted, his hands were glowing blue as he was ready to use battle magic, VC was reloading her crossbow, Jalvajar had his bow trained on Entity, and Felix's enchanted diamond sword was drawn.

A dark chuckle came from Entity. "Hah, Welcome you all, to- what was it you called it? Ah, yes." It dorpped me. I was able to get a breath of air, but I landed on my alredy burning arm. Liv rushed over to help me, she used some sort of magic to make the pain in my crushed throat go away and ease my arm. "Welcome, to New Spawn!" It laughed. "I hope to get more acquainted with you all eventually." He looked around, "Especially you two magic users!" He looke over as Liv, then Merlin.  I believe you could just barely make out a row of shiny white, sharp, pointed teeth under his eyes curl up into a smile. "But for now, I bid you all adieu~"

He vanished into a cloud of black smoke, almost exactly like Herobrine had.

There was a few moments of shocked silence.

"WHAT THE NETHER WAS THAT?!" Felix exclaimed as he sheved his sword.

"Yah?! Seriously, he almost killed Shane!" VC looked worriedly in my direction.

"Entity 303." Merlin stated looking at Liv. "He used to be Herobrine's most powerful follower, that was until he went rogue."

"What is he doing here?" Liv asked, frustrated.

"I don't know.." Merlin trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

Liv calmed down and helped me up. "We need to get Shane back to the base. Entity did nearly tore out his throat, and broke his arm. The numbing spell I used isn't going to last long." The others nodded and we all made our way back home.

===============

AN: Der yah goo last chapter for da day :3

thank you all so much for the comments on the last chapter it made me so happy X3