Chapter Twelve - Second chance

Chapter Twelve - Second Chance.

.:??? POV:.

The first thing I noticed was the pain. In my hand, in my chest, in my back...in my head. It was barely livable.

"Welcome back." The voice echoed around bouncing off the insides of my head.

"Oh... Hi.. Herobrine." I replied standing up. I looked down at my hands that were now strangely transparent. Then it all came flooding back to me. "No. That was..... I HATE that witch!" Not only did I remember how I died I also remembered Eryss's little trick. "So. I guess now you're going to throw me into your soulscape and such."

"Actually. There is something else, someone has convinced me to give you a second chance." Herobrine said.

His words shocked me. No one had ever been given a second chance. Especially no one like me. "Heh, you're joking.... right?"

"No. Entity, you see the world is changing. We are coming into a new era. It's the time of new beginnings." Herobrine walked over to the window and looked out onto the hell like landscape beyond. "Actually, the world isn't just changing. It's dieing."

.:Merlin's POV:.

I slowly opened my eyes, a bright light seeped through. Was.. I... dead? I tried to sit up. "Oww.." I couldn't sit up. My eyes finally adjusted. I was in my room. I wasn't alone though. Liv was sitting in a chair next to the bed, leaned over the edge asleep. Looking around I saw various empty bottles with only a tiny bit of glowing pink residue at the bottom. What... Happened?

I tried to recall the previous day but, it just wouldn't come to the light. I would get a few fuzzy images, but that was about it. One image did stand out. It was all his friends standing around looking at him, terrified.

"Merlin!" Liv's eyes fluttered open. "Your awake!"

"I guess..."

"Oh my Herobrine, I-I we... We didn't think you would make it! I can't believe this!"

"What..?"

"Here drink one of these!" She handed me a potion of regeneration.

"Liv... what is going on?"

"I'll tell you soon, but you need to rest for now." She stood up and walked towards the door, she seemed pretty happy that I was awake. "Um... stay!" Liv ran out the door.

"Not like I'm going anywhere.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An eternity and a few days later I was able to walk again. Thank Notch for potions. I remembered what happened... we sure were lucky no one else was hurt. I was lucky. Things seemed to go back to normal. I wasn't the only one feeling better. Shane's arm was up to working condition, and the effect that the staff had on Eryss was only temporary. We built a new room for Eryss to stay in, since she had no where else to go, and we honestly weren't sure where the nearest civilization was.

No one would bring up what happened in the tower.

There was no need.

We were all lucky.

.:Third Person POV:.

Notch looked down from the Ather like he had done so many times in the past few months.

"It's time." Herobrine said looking over Notch's shoulder. "They have defeated the first obstacle, and smoothed the ground for the next to come.

"What about her?"

Herobrine stopped. "I have her weakness. All we have to do is send it down with the rest and they all will be fine."

"Are you sure that will solve it? It could just make her stronger."

"That is the risk we must take. Is your messenger ready?"

"Yes."

"Then let us begin."

=====================================

:3

I think that concludes basically the pilot time for New spawn, I love doing this I would write all day if i could, but allas... I must to other stuff.. like celebrate Christmas and stuff..

Next chapter shall introduce the new characters :D

YAY!

????- ABOUT TIME >:I

GET THE NETHER OUT AND WAIT WITH THE REST >:C