Chapter two - New Spawn

.:Felix's POV:.

(going to be jumping around with different Pov's)

Both Notch and Lord Herobrine had left. We were left in the field, most of us speechless, but after a while someone some how started up a new conversation.

Liv began to speak. "Alright. I guess we ought to split into teams.. right? Herobrine followers, and Notch followers?"

"I'm not so sure about that." I spoke up. I didn't like this situation we were in. Not at all. "How about two Notch's, and one Herobrine, and vis versa? That way no one tries anything funny."

"Shouldn't we at least try and trust each other first?" Shane stated. "Seriously, how about you three go out and collect food and other supplies." He pointed to Liv, Jalvajar, and myself. "We'll stay here and build a shelter for the night."

"I agree with Shane, you three go hunt, and we'll stay to build." VC confirmed.

"Alright." Liv turned away and started walking towards the open field. "Come on guys." I reluctantly followed, Jalvajar close behind.

.:Merlin's Pov:.

We watched as the Herobrine followers walked off to go hunt. I think everyone was uneasy in this situation. I mean come on, our two groups have been enemies since the beginning of time. I could sympathise with Felix's want for security, but we needed to start off with trusting each other.

"Okay than, lets go ahead and start collecting some wood." Shane said, "I think I see some dark oak over there."

We began to gather what we needed. I used some of my magic to collect several at a time, and soon we had enought to start building. We returned to the place we had spawned and Shane placed down a crafting bench. We gather started building a simple home, VC dug down to gather some cobble stone, and Shane laid out the diagram for the house. He was pretty good at building.

I made sure all of my magic was still working properly, just in case any of the Herobrine followers tried anything.

.:Liv's POV:.

I used a hunters spell to find a few cows not to far from spawn. Jalvajar stretched his bowstring, and Felix readied his sword. "Let's go already!" Jalvajar jumped down and began shooting at the cows. "Jalvajar!" I protested but he was already out there, Felix flowed in his footsteps and collected what Jalvajar didn't. It didn't take to long for us to kill a few cows and collect their meat. "That's about fifteen." I said, Felix had five, Jalvajar with four, and I had six. "There are six of us so, we need three more to make it even." The boys nodded and darted off, leaving me with the rest of the food. We began our way back to spawn.

"Why don't we just keep the food for ourselves and go off on our own? We don't need the Notch's any more than they need us and I'm pretty sure they don't want us ither." Jalvajar stated. Shooting an arrow ahead carelessly.

"Uh, because Herobrine said not to." Felix said blatantly. "We should wait until he says otherwise." Felix sounded like a soldier. I wonder where he was before we came here. Where, they all were in fact. I had been in the forest, just outside of some kingdom. Was it the butter kingdom? Oh well, doesn't matter now.

We made it back to spawn and found that the shelter had already taken shape. Shay was on the top of the building placing down a few more blocks, trying to finish the ceiling.

"Welcome! To New Spawn!" VC called, giving a grand gesture.

"New Spawn?" Felix asked.

"That's what we decided to call it." Merlin stated as he planted a flower in the front of the build. He used a little bit of magic to help it grow a bit bigger.

Shane walked out the front door, "It's not my best build, but it should suffice for keeping the mobs out." There were a few windows, all up two blocks high and only one block wide, that way no mini zombies could get in or any spiders.

"Yeah, that looks like it should do." I looked up. The building was very square, there wasn't really an decor besides Merlin's flower and the steps in front.

"There is only two rooms, since there wasn't that much time and it's almost night." Shane said, showing us inside. "One room for the girls," He gestured to VC and I, "And one for the guys." Both rooms were about the same size.

Everyone headed inside, VC had a few torches that she had made from coal she found while digging. She handed them out to everyone, and we all spread them around the outside to make sure the mobs wouldn't get too close. "So, first night everyone!" VC stated as we all sat in the boy's room.

"Yep." I replied. Merlin was sitting next to me, and I could hear his stomach growl. "Oh we got the food!"

"Great! I'm starved!" Shane added, getting up and placing down a furnace. We used the coal we had left and cooked up the meat the rest of us had collected.

"It's not much so we are going to have to ration it to make sure it lasts long enough for us to get another chance to hunt." Felix said pulling out some food and handing it to Jalvajar.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Merlin asked Felix as he chewed on a piece himself.

"I don't like eating with other people around." Felix replied then walked over to a dark corner of the room to sit down.

The rest of us talked for a little while, getting to know one another. It seemed, VC being sixteen and Felix being fifteen were the oldest excluding myself. Then there was Jalvajar who was thirteen, and the rest were about twelve. I talked a lot with Merlin about magic, and such since he was the only one that could use magic other than myself. Felix and Jalvajar seemed to talk among themselves a lot as well. Shane tended to talk to Merlin and I, since he and Merlin knew each other beforehand. And thus the first day at New Spawn ended.

.:??? Pov:.

"Well. It look's like they have found me." They quietly mumbled as they looked down from the mountain at the new building. Six players. The only way they could have made it without them noticing would have to be either Notch or Herobrine. They saw through the windows, the six were all having a good time. "Poor blind souls." They smiled and vanished into the night.

=============

An: Hmmm who might that be? Will they be stirring up trouble in this new land?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME same Minecraft channel, same Minecraft time!

Thanks so much guys seriously this is so much fun X3