A New Spawn Christmas - Be--r -e Kn--

A New Spawn Christmas ~

.:Shane's POV:.

It was Christmas.. again. Just like every year... but unlike every year, this year I would be going to a friends house. It was the first time in years I was going to celebrate with friends. Normally Christmas would be a time where I would sit around depressed thinking about my family.. and that night... I still miss them. But this is no time to cry. It's supposed to be a happy season, of joy and giving. A time to remember what is most important.

I was heading towards Red's home. She lived in a large mansion in the Ather. No. She isn't dead. The Ather is just like the Nether, it has two parts, a physical realm, a the soul skape both realms are separated by either the Mojang Palace, or Herobrine's Mansion. Red's home was just outside of the main Athorian city, GoldenApple.

I met with Merlin and VC on the way. We all walked to Red's together talking about what we were going to do at the party and such. VC blushed a few time's for no reason. Merlin nudge me in the arm with his elbow when she did. I don't think I caught on to what they were trying to say.

When we arrived we were greeted by Avin. "Hey guys! Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you too." Merlin smiled and we walked in. Inside the house there was a giant christmas tree all decorated in red and gold, along with an amazing star at the top. There was a huge fireplace, and an enormous table for us all to sit around and talk. Ten gift boxes were under the tree. One for each of us guests provided by Red.

"GUYS! YOU MADE IT!" Red squealed. She ran up and hugged us all. "Alright! Everyone is here!!" Everyone gathered around the tree. I was surprised to see Liv since she was ender, and ender's didn't seem to really celebrate Christmas all that much.

"Okay, I've picked out some amazing gifts for each of you! But, I just want to say... It's been an amazing three years with you all. We've fought together, laughed together, and so much more. I know we all have had some losses... but all of that is in the past now. We will never forget our families, and our friends who have passed on to the soul skapes." There was a moment of silence. "How about we start with the youngest first. Sami? Come on up here!"

Sami grinned jumping up from her spot in between Felix and VC. She ran up in a beautiful little green dress with bells on the ends, her tail flicking around with excitement as she waited to receive what Red was giving her. Red handed over a gold box with red ribbon. Tami tore off the bow with her claws and lifted the lid. Reaching inside she pulled out a toy Ocelot.

It continued on, Sami with her toy cat, Felix got a new gold scarf, Merlin received a new aura crystal, VC a collection of cookie cutters, Avin an enchanted gold sword, Jal got some gold tipped enchanted arrows with special green feathers from a chicobo, Snow received a new hat, and Liv was given a crystal ball. I was last.

"Shane, I want you to have this." Red said reaching for the last box. "It used to belong to a

friend of mine. I lost her a few years ago, but I think you need it more than I do." She handed me a rock. "You see, she and I both lost our family's at a time... I lost mine when I was younger, so I don't remember them much, but she lost hers much later.. and it was hard for her... Anyway. I'll spare you the annoying details and just tell you that, it's a memory stone. It recreates the people your memories hold. Don't worry, about any..bad memories though. It won't show those."

I looked at Red not exactly sure what to say. "Th-thank you..." I went back to my seat in between Vc and Merlin.

"I guess that wraps up the presents! Merry Christmas everyone!" Red smiled and everyone went back to talking.

"What about you Red?" Snow asked walking up to her.

"I don't need anything Snowy. I really haven't done much to deserve it."

"You gave Shane Eryss's stone... that must have been hard..."

"...she's been gone for a long time. It's okay."

The rest of the night we spent telling tails of adventures. It was really fun considering Red, Merlin, and Liv were pretty ancient despite their looks. Merlin told stories about the Herobrine Three, who were a Mage, a Knight, and a Glitch. Liv joked about how she accidently turned Merlin into a frog, and Red would talk about the crazy endeavors of the Atorian Nether war camps.

Overall it was a great Christmas. We laughed and talked, and... almost killed each other, but that's all normal for us.

That was the last Christmas we spent together before the great Fallout.

The last Christmas that we kn-

========================

Merry Christmas Every Creature!!!

I hope it was wonderful for you all!

This is a nice little filler, and it dose give a few ... clues to what is comming.

I might rewrite the previous chapter because it was kinda rushed and it's really confusing so yeeh......

anyway hope you enjoy!!