Chapter Twenty - Meomory

Chapter Twenty -

.:Liv's POV:.

The spell was a success but it drained most of our energy. Merlin had left to go rest while VC and I helped Felix recover. It would be a little while before he would come to, so I decided to walk outside and get a breath of fresh air. I was relieved that the first issue is over, now all we need to do is go back and save Jal. I watched as Entity and Sami played kickball outside. I took a deep breath then..

I was... in Gold Kingdom (not to be confused with Golden Apple kingdom of the Ather) I held my sword.

"Liv, you take VC, and Logan. You'll head east and Snow, you, Sami, and Jal will scout out how far the border stretches north. Avin, Red, Merlin, you have to hold your ground here. Shane, and I will try to find a way to contact the Ather. Everyone got it?" Felix asked, looking over our groups.

"Yep." I gave a thumbs up. "Let's head out guys!" We headed south.

I found myself outside of VC's home again. "What.. What was that...?"

"NO!" I quickly turned my eyes to Entity and Sami again. Entity was leaning against the side of one of the homes. He was breathing heavily and shaking. "No... that... I didn't!" He he looked down at his gloves, like he was expecting them to be holding something. Tears began to roll down his cheeks and he sniffed.

"Entity?" Sami reached her hand out to try and help.

"No... ge-getaway from me..." He pushed her hands away then ran off.

Did he see something... like I did? Mine wasn't bad... what did he see?

.:Entity's POV:.

I kicked the ball to Sami and waited for her to kick it back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Liv step outside. I waved to her and Sami kicked the ball. It flew a little to high and hit me in the stomach. I fell over.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" She ran over to help me up.

"Nah I'm fi....."

"You don't understand." I glared at Merlin. "Jake and you, you both have a place in this world. I was never supposed to exist." I hugged my knees sitting on the desk in Merlin, Jake, and I's room.

"Entity... everyone exists for a reason. You'll find a place in this world." Merlin smiled, I'm sure of it."

He doesn't really mean it. He knows that you're just useless glitch. You're an error in the world's programming.

"If you really believe you were never supposed to exist then prove yourself and the world wrong!" Jake looked up from sharpening his sword.

The world is wrong. It's wrong about you. You do have a place... and it's against the world. "Alright." You don't need them. Just power. I sat up. "You know...thanks. I can really see what I need to do now." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a blood red stone. "I see exactly what I need to do now."

"Entity...what are you... That's from Herobrine's dark magic vault. How did you get it?!"

"Well...being a glitch has it's advantages." I tossed it in the air for a moment at caught it.

"You know how dangerous that is right?" Jake stood up and looked worried. "Not even Herobrine touches the stuff in there! You need to get rid of it."

"I understand that perfectly Jake, but you see... I'm not Herobrine."

"Entity put it down." Merlin was trying to be the reasonable one.. as usual.

"You know... I'm getting tired of your little act. Pretending to be so loyal to Herobrine. In reality no one is loyal. We all will eventually find our own way."

"What are you talking about!? I think that thing is messing with your head!" Jake came over and tried to take the stone from me.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." I pushed him back then kicked him in the chest and he skidded across the room.

"Entity stop this!" Merlin reached for his own sword.

"I don't want to." I walked up to Jake who was picking himself up off the ground. As soon as he stood up, without a second thought, I reached into his chest and pulled out his heart. The spell I used wasn't like the normal heart taking spell. It was a destroyer spell. The spell was meant for taking hearts. Not giving them back. It left a bloody hole in Jake's chest. He looked up for a split second in shock and coughed up blood, then fell to the ground.

"J-Jake?" Merlin stood in complete and utter shock. One of his best friends was dead, and the other.. had killed him.

I smiled and turned to him. My hand covered in blood. "Thanks for the pep talk guys. It really helped."

".......NO!" I screamed and pushed my back up against the wall. That wasn't me.. why... who? "No... That... I didn't!" Fear had an icy grip on my chest. I could feel my eyes watering. Did... was that... that was me... But.. It couldn't be me... why do I remember that ... what was that?

"Entity?" Sami reached out to me.

"No! G-getaway from me!" I was scared that something was going to happen. I didn't know what. I pushed her away and ran towards the forest. Not sure where I was going.

.:Jalvajar's POV:.

I was trying to get used to my new wings. I flew above the trees and looked over the land. Out into the distance there were mountains and beyond that... what is that? I flew towards it. Past the mountains and over the hills I stopped. Chunks of land were disappearing, a black void like substance ate at the edges and sparkled like end portals. Beyond that there was nothing. I landed on one of the fading pieces of land and reached out to touch the night like substance.

"ah.. OW!" I quickly yanked it back. "What the...?" I saw a sheep walk right off the edge of the earth. The ground began to crumble under my feet, I quickly lifted up into the air. I was hovering above nothing. If I fell, I would fall forever. The closest thing to the feeling I contained within me out here, was like when you swim so far out in the ocean that you can no longer see the land or the ocean floor. I flew back over land, and the feeling vanished.. but it didn't vanish from my memory. That... was something you never forget. I had to warn the others about this. From the rate it was traveling it wouldn't take that long to get to New Spawn.

I headed in the direction of home, as fast as I could fly.

=========================

Hey guys!!! Some of you might already know this but, New Spawn is nearing an end!

Don't worry though! There shall be a sequel!

Anyway luv yah all and thank you so much for being her to enjoy this with me~

I hope you all have had as much fun reading as i have writing