Chapter Nineteen (revised and rewritten) - I don't know.

Chapter Nineteen (rewritten) -

.:Merlin's POV:.

Fire burned throughout the land as the remaining few stood cornered. The last standing were Entity, Shane, Liv, and Jalvadragon. Jal's wings were ripped and torn. Shane could barely lift his knife and a slash to his eye would make it impossible to use anymore. Liv was almost out of magic, and Entity was bleeding out from the stab wound in his shoulder. Everyone else? Dead.

VC was missing her crossbow arm. Torn off by a zombie.

Felix and Sami had died from a creeper explosion.

Snow was trapped in her own ice.

Logan took and arrow to the neck.

"we... were gonna.. die.." Entity sniffed terror in his eyes.

Jal continued to slash at mob after mob. They kept coming. Zombies. Skeletons. Even ghast's hug up in the air.

We failed. I failed. Notch failed. Herobrine failed. We all failed.

"So much for utopia." Avin said standing near the body of his dead brother. Avin had died from a ghast bomb. His transparent figure still had half a burnt face.

"No. There is always hope! There has to be another way! We can save them!" Red watched the black sky as ghasts flew around. She had died attempting to save me from Eryss's insanity. "It's not over until the last few-"

"Red! WE DIED. WE FAILED. There is nothing we can do." I was near my own dead body. My blue hoodie was stained with blood, and my ice sword penetrated the ground right next to me. I died by my own sword...

"NO! I won't accept that! We are three of the chosen four. We have to be able to do something!"

"There is nothing we can do." I sighed watching the flames eat away at the building that the original six of us had lived in those first few nights.

......

How did it come to this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cold wet sweat. I had a dream... no a nightmare but I couldn't recall what it was about or what happened. All I could recall was pain, fear, and a sickly despair...

.:Jalvajar's POV:.

"Why did you do this to me." I asked flat out looking at the dragon.

"You have been a problem for quite some time. Yes, I do admit you have been gone for.. almost a year now? Despite that I needed to remove that threat. I chose to do this to you because this way you are of much more use to me."

"So, I'm basically like an enderman now, but I am an ender dragon human enderman thing?"

"You are an ender dragon hybrid, much like endermen you can be controlled by me, and much like me you can control the endermen."

That took a minute to compute. I can control endermen? "... Okay. What else can I do?"

"You have incredible speed and strength, about ten times that of a regular human."

"Cool. And I can fly. So I'm basically op now."

"I have said before. You are under me. If you try anything without my consent I will take charge. And I doubt you would want that."

I the dragon and I talked in the throne room for awhile. I was wondering why he was acting so calm about me, and how he wasn't guarding me under lock and key. I guess his whole 'i can control you' thing was enough.