Wednesday night rituals

Nick's pov

I'm done with practice and get a ride with Trev who lives in the same student block. This always gets me home quicker and allows me to mentally and physically prep for my Wednesday calls... um, you'll see what I mean in a minute...

I get back to my dorm with forty minutes to spare. Excellent, plenty of time for a shower and a cheeky wank. You see, two hours of practice drain me, sure... but at the same time, exercise gets me really worked up in lots of different ways and, well, I don't trust myself to face Kris without relieving a bit of pressure first, if you catch my drift.

Matt's out, just like every Wednesday evening. He's my dorm roomie and graciously lets me have the place to myself on Wednesday evenings. I mean, I guess it kinda compensates for all the times he has kicked me out so he could fuck some chick he'd picked up God knows where. 

I kick off my shoes and slip out of my basketball shorts and shirt before turning the shower on. I look at myself in the mirror and snort. I'm always so pumped up after training, so I actually look pretty buff right now. My fingers trace the outlines of my tattoos that cover my arms and pecs. They are fucking beautiful and I love them. My tattoo artist did a fantastic job... as did the piercer. I lower my gaze to the newest work of art on my body, my apadravya. I'd always wanted to get my dick pierced and got it done on my 19th birthday. Thankfully, it was during Easter break, so I was off practice for 3 weeks... and believe me when I say it was a good thing because I was literally  walking around naked for a good 10 days after I got pierced. I already got my tongue pierced when I was still at school. My mum had to go with me for that though and sign a bunch of papers because I was only 16 but she'd eventually agreed to it. But my apadravya is really something else... it's fucking great. It's made me so much more sensitive... speaking of which... showtime.

I slide my boxer briefs down and step out of them before hopping into the shower. The hot water feels amazing and I'm quick to get all soaped up.

My hand eventually reaches for my dick and I start stroking myself, slowly but firmly. After a couple of minutes, my breath picks up and I bite my lower lip to keep my moans at bay as my head is playing the same little movie it always does... I can see him clearly. My beautiful Kris. On his knees. His perfect pouty lips around my 9inch pierced dick whilst my fingers grab his blond curls to hold him in place as I fuck his face...

Oh fuck, yeah. Kris... fuck... yes!!

I feel the heat spreading and my balls tightening... so with one last flick of my thumb over my piercing, I shoot my load against the shower wall, moaning his name.

I rinse the wall and myself before turning the water off. I wrap a towel around my waist before grabbing a drink from my mini fridge and unwrapping the sandwich I bought  with Trev on our way home.

I sit down at my desk and switch my laptop on. 8:55. Perfect.

Ok. Now I'm ready for him...