Wednesday night rituals

Kristof's pov

Soooo... he just went and casually got his dick out... as you do. And fuck if it isn't a mouth-wateringly beautiful cock! It's long... thick... and he's not even hard. And that piercing... holy mother of fuck.

Mmmmh, this is going to fuel my fantasies to no end. For years, I've always managed to avoid looking even remotely in his direction whenever we were in the locker room or getting changed at his house or mine. But this... fuck, this is doing nothing for my self-control. I can't help shifting on my chair. God, to feel that piercing...

I lick my lips at the thought of it gliding over my tongue... down my throat.

"Dude, you ok? I mean, it's not the first time you've seen my dick and it hasn't changed that much", Nick laughs.

Fuck, I've been staring. I let out a nervous giggle. "I, uh, you just caught me by surprise, man."  Please buy it... please. "That must have fucking hurt! Uh... are you decent now?"

Nick laughs again. "Yeah, yeah, all covered up and sitting. And yep, it hurt like a bitch at first but now it feels really good. I mean, wanking off feels at least twenty times better now, I swear. I can't wait to see how good sex will feel with this thing in." Oh holy fuck. Just the thought of him playing with himself, stroking his gorgeous cock... ugh, I'm so damn hard. I palm myself through my jeans and a moan escapes my lips. Shit. I wonder if he heard that. Fuck, he's staring at me, this is so embarrassing. I clear my throat.

"Kris, are you ok?"

How do I get myself out of this... "Yeah yeah man, I'm just a bit wired with exams coming up and shit, you know? Um, I'm also really tired, so I'll leave you to it. I'll text you tomorrow, ok? Night Nick". No way he's gonna buy that bullshit,  but it's all I can come up with right now...

"Sure, no worries. Night-night Kris."

I wave and quickly hang up.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I grab my phone and text Mel. I  need her here now and I don't think my usual post-Nick-Skype-fuck is going to cut it this time but I'll give it a hell of a shot...

***

Less than 20 minutes later, Mel is knocking on my dorm door and I pull her in for a desperate kiss. I'm horny and need to fix this a.s.a.p. She's used to it. She gets her best fucking on Wednesday nights. I slam the door shut and quickly pull her skirt up to her waist. She's not wearing panties. Good girl. My hand slides up her thighs and... oh yeah, she's already wet for me. I grab a condom and slip my jeans and boxers down to my knees. I wrap myself up before twirling her around and getting her into position, so that her front is over the back of my tiny dorm couch. I spend a couple of minutes getting her ready for me... then I fuck her. Hard. Desperately hard. She's wearing her long black hair in a ponytail tonight. Excellent. I reach for it and give it a tug.

Fuck, I wish it was you, Nick.

My head is providing me with random images of his beautiful eyes, his sexy lips, his pierced tongue that would feel so good on me, his gorgeous pierced cock that would feel so good in me...  fuck, the mere thought is making me crazy as I continue to piston hard into Mel, who is moaning louder and louder.

"Oh yeah, you fuck me so good, Toffee", she screams just before she orgasms.

"So good, baby", I moan before picking up the pace one last time. Help me get over him.

"Fuck yeah, I'm close". God, if only I was fucking you right now, Nick. Your gorgeous cock bouncing to the rhythm of my hard thrusts. My balls tighten and a loud moan rips out of me as I come hard.

"Yes, yes!! Oh fuck... yes... Nick!!"

Mel freezes.

I freeze.

Oh no. No. No. No. No. NO!

A/N:
Don't forget to leave the odd vote behind if you're enjoying the book ;)