Wednesday night dating

Nick's pov

"No... not boys, Krissy... you. Just you." Always has been, always will be...

Kris blushes and bites his bottom lip. That's enough to send more sparks through my body, all the way down to my dick that happily twitches in my skinny jeans. Fuck, Kris, what are you doing to me, baby?

"Go find a place to sit, Krissy, I'll be right back with food and drinks". I give him another soft peck on the lips before leaving him so I can go hunt down some burgers and beer... yeah ok, not my first choice of date dinner but it will do... I'll make it up to him on the next dates, I promise myself.

I grab two bottles of beer from the ice tub at the back of the garden, before heading back to get some chicken wings and mini burgers from the barbecue chef, a tall ash-blond guy with dark green eyes who introduces himself as Georgino, Sofia's boyfriend. Sofia... Sofia... the name rings a bell... oh yeah, she's the girl who's hosting this party, how could I forget...

Balancing the two plates and bottles gracefully, I walk back to look for Kris when Daniela sneaks up behind me. "Sooooooo... looks like the reunion went well", she giggles, wiggling her eyebrows. "Uh yeah, it did", I chuckle. "Where did you disappear to all of a sudden, anyway?" She bursts out laughing. "I didn't think you'd notice to be honest. But I had to slip away... wasn't going to stand around like a fifth wheel whilst you two hotties make out right next to me... as appealing as the idea is."

I give her an amused look and she rolls her eyes. "Don't worry, Nicky, I still ship the fuck out of you guys", she adds with a wink. "I'm so glad you found me this afternoon, Daniela... God only knows where I'd be now if you hadn't...", I give her a kiss on the cheek before heading over to Kris who I've finally spotted. I set all the good and drinks down in front of him and plop myself down on the ground opposite him.

"So Nick, what's the deal with you and my best girl?" Kris asks, grabbing the bowl of chicken wings and digging in hungrily. "Shit", I chuckle, "you're gobbling it down like you haven't seen food in days. When did you last eat?"

"Uh, I had a pizza... but that was already an hour or so ago". I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs, abandoning the chicken wings and taking a big bite out of his burger. "Wow, you're insatiable, Kris", I chuckle.

"Oh, you have nooooo idea, Nick!" He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Mmmmh, nice... very, very nice.

"So, you gonna tell me how know Daniela?"

"Uh, yeah..." I clear my throat and start telling him about today's events. How I left Berlin right after my last exam and got on a plane to Madrid to come and see him. How anxious I was during the flight and the shock of finding a half-naked about-to-get-laid Melanie in Kris' dorm. How I wouldn't even be here now if Daniela hadn't found me, a pathetic crying mess, huddled on a sofa at the far end of the hallway. How I would probably be sitting on a plane home right now with a completely shattered heart if she hadn't dragged me to her dorm and fed me whilst explaining to me that Kris had moved out of his dorm and left it to Ralph, a fellow student from his course who just happened to be Mel's new boyfriend.... a string of crazy coincidences that however thankfully didn't lead up to the drama shitfest that could have ensued from it. And we have Daniela to thank for it...

The whole time, Kris just sits still, staring at me with wide eyes and his fingers covering his mouth. After I've finished telling him everything, he clears his throat before he starts talking, his voice slightly raspy. "Nick... I don't know what to say... you really thought Mel and I were... shit... how could you even think for a second that I would do that to you?"

I shrug. "I know it's crazy... but what was I supposed to think when I saw her at your dorm looking like that? I didn't want to believe it but...", I trail off, not knowing where to go from there.

"You thought I'd changed my mind", Kris gasps in realisation. "You thought I didn't want to be with you after all? Nick, I'm crazy about you! I've been crazy about you all my life and I'll be damned if we fuck it up now!" Kris crawls over to me and straddles my lap, laying his arms over my shoulders and gazing into my eyes before giving me a soft peck on the lips. "Nick", he whispers, "I need you to listen to me very carefully. You are the boy of my dreams, the love of my fucking life and you'd best believe that you are the only one I want to be with. I want nothing more than to be your boyfriend... that's if you'll have me... and want me..."

I cup his cheeks with both hands and draw him in to a long passionate kiss, as I explore his delicious mouth, my tongue snaking around his. After what feels like hours, I end the kiss with a soft moan against his lips. "Kris, baby, I will always want you."