Y/n POV
Seoul

'A new start' Closing your eyes

'At Seoul' Taking a deep breath

'A new place, a new life. I can do this!' slowly open your eyes. Taking in the view of beautiful nightlights all over the building and busy people minding their own business around you.

You start crossing the crosswalk that look like you've been in new york with such confidence after the traffic light turned red.

'Everything would be okay, nothing would go wrong if I'll work hard, nothing can stop me, nothing coul- urghh!!'

Someone bumped into you

You fall backwards landed on your backpack where some of your stuff starts getting out from it's place. No one are stopping in their tracks to help you. Instead, they're still walking like nothing had happened, minding their own business.

"Oh my god, my butt hurt like hell" you huff under your breath, patting your bottom as you get up to collect your things from being kicked by the cross walker.

The person who bumped into you got up and  ready to walk away but you didn't let him do that as you grab his wrist.

"Hey! you just bump onto me and almost make me have a bottom injuries. You should Atleast help or apologize, not running away"

You thought the guy dressed in all black would apologise, but you were wrong when he yank his arm back and start to run, lost in the midst of busy people.

"Ohh" raising your eyebrows contemplating, annoyed with the guy. You wanted to chased him, but a sudden yank on your hair stop you from doing so.

"Ah ah ah auchh! What the f is this?"

Traffic light turned green as a sign for the car ready to take down the road. But instead of car engine taking over, honking and a few people shouting could be heard as a protest to what had blocking their way in the middle of the road.

I've always be a lunatic eversince. But i never ever imagine i would ever shout like a lunatic in the middle of busy seoul main road because of some random ahjumma grabbing a fistful of my hair while shouting curse words along the way like a rap god. With HUNDREDS of people watching over me with their phones up. Record all the scene that confirmed, will go viral.

'Thank you for letting me be popular in a shameful way people. THANK YOU! Note the sarcasm'

"Augh!! Ahjumma that hurt like hell! Stop yanking my hair will ya?!" I tap her hand that been gripping my hair like her life depend on it. hoping she will let go of my poor hair. But think again.. ofcourse she will not let it go because of a certain reason THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY!

She continues her god rap-like curse on me even after i beg her stop to contiminating my poor ear. But nothing works.

Everytime i had the chance to run away from her. She pull me in her bubble again and pulled my hair harder.

'So this is it. This is the first time i will ever be rude to a middle age woman twice of my age. God. I'm so sorry. Forgive my sins'

"Haiyahhhh" i shout in high pitch dolphin voice before throwing my bag on the road. Putting my fingers on her styled-like hair. Slowly gripping her hair, waiting for her to let go of my hair after realising i will do the same to her if she will not let go.

But nu'uh. She's not. She's a tough nut to crack.

'Here i go'

"aHJuMMA Ya BeTtEr LeT mE GO!!" Man, Since when my voice been this deep?

" You think I'm gonna let you go that easy? Bitch think again!" She replied. Her grip getting stronger on my scalp as we're both unknowingly walk in circles to minimize our pain.

When i pull her hair hard, she pulls my hair harder, when i shout a curse, she yells a line of cursing more that make you think twice of living.

We're both endup rolling on the dirty road. Sometimes end up on top of each other, not really minding the honking and voices of people criticizing around us.

The last thing i remember before i saw an angel in a smart looking blue suit came to separate us is the sound of a police sirens.

'I never thought starting my new life in Seoul would turned out like this. Sob sob sob.'