12

Your POV

Kissing already become one of a daily routine beside being sassy and sarcastic to one another. Every kiss you shared makes your heart thumping and accelerate in every beats.

You were confused with your kind of  relationship. It's like, it is going nowhere but every kiss he gave you were so soft and gentle. As if he was cherishing every bit of you.

Sometimes he will come home early than the exact schedule and search for you everywhere in the apartment just to kisses you.

Sometimes he will spend his off day at home with you rather at their dorm or his studio like he always did.

Sometimes he will ask you for a cuddle while watching a movie. And you know how he is not into skinship.

Sometimes everything happen confused you. You wanted to collect all you braveness and ask him about your relationship, but you were to scared to ask.

A day after he kissed you. You both have a serious talk and agreed to one another as all this kissing things as a treatment for him to stop smoking and also a distraction to take his head off from his emotional stress to his breakup.

While you. You don't really have a reason to continue all of this crazy kissing things. But he make you agreed in some way by using jimin's name in it.

'I hate myself'

"Are you watching the TV or the TV is watching you?" Yoongi came out from his studio as began to sit beside you on the sofa.

'Here it comes. The weird feeling inside my chest.'

"Hey, are you okay? You keep lost in your mind from yesterday" yoongi move from his seat to look at you carefully. Tilting his face right Infront of your face

All you could focus on in that exact time is how glistening and tempting his lips are. You are getting obsessed with it. You imagine how warm his lips always made you feel like you're could fly in the cloud nine. How his tongue technology is really working wonders on your lips.

He must be knowing what i was thinking of, as he slowly close the gap between us. His breath hitting my cheeks. I closed my eyes, ready to feel how wonderful his lips be molded in mine.

Our lips slightly touched but a sudden burst of front door being open jolt us back from our position. Turning our head toward the entrance.

"Hyung!! we brought you food!" A cheery deep husky voice with a glint of cuteness proudly said.

"We thought you haven't had your breakfast and lunch lik-oh?" The worried mom like voice stop talking as he saw us.

There were 6 pairs of eyes currently standing 1 meter from the entrance staring at you and yoongi.

You gulp. As well as yoongi.

********

Your POV

You put a tray of drinks with some beverages on top of the coffee table before standing beside yoongi who was seated at the single sofa.

"Yoongi who is she?" Jin start.

"She is.. umm.. she is.." never in forever, you ever hear yoongi stuttered in his words. That's the power of jin.

"Oh now i remember! You're the girl that i met at the elevator right? The delivery girl?" Jimin cheerily voice turned you to a smiling idiot.

"Delivery girl?" Namjoon asked out

"From yoongi's hyung family restaurant. Am i right?" Again. I am smiling like an idiot while nodding furiously like a bubble head.

"Oh you're a worker from yoongi's hyung mom. But why are you not wearing your uniform now though?" Hoseok questions give me chills

"Yeah and why are the both of you look really  surprise when we just arrived? What did the both of you doing?" While jungkook questions almost give me a heart attack.

"But i think i saw you somewhere before.." taehyung thinking hard, taking out his phone to search something in it.

I elbowed yoongi from the side a little, signalling him to answer those questions. He let out a deep sigh. Before taking a quick 5 minutes of explaining. Of course minus the breakup and the kissing part.

"Oh then, hi y/n. We'll be seeing each other frequently then"

'Ah jimin, youre so cute. Just take my heart please'

"What do you mean frequently?" Yoongi snap

"Guess you were sleeping throughout the meeting yesterday hyung. But to let you know, Bighit let us work from home as the corona virus is spreading. To this matters, they cancelled a lot of our schedule, so we can focused more on composing and producing until things get settled" namjoon explain

"And because you just move in to a new house. We thought we could crashed in" taehyung grinned

"Who told you , you guys can crashed in my place?"

"But hyung, you have a complete equipment for all the work" jungkook pout

"No means no!" Yoongi strictly said where i unknowingly jab him on the head when no one is looking. Giving him a 'let them be' face.

He frowned. Signalling me to go to the kitchen. I pout, stomping on my steps.

A few minutes after, he came to the kitchen with a tight face. I already stand in my stance. Both fist born ready.

But he easily slap it off. Cupping my face, pulling it to his in a blink. Our lips clashing to each other devouring what's left. My fingers automatically gripping his clothes. Consciously taking alert if the boys suddenly walk in.

He bit my lower lips before pulling away.  Looking deep in my orbs.

"They'll gonna be a hastle. I really need this desperately"

"She is her! She's the viral girl!" Everyone in the apartment startled with taehyung sudden shout. Running around the apartment showing something from his phone to all his members.

You palmed your face as the video of you and yoongi's mom 'first met' were showed to the boys.