17

Bighit building
Your POV

"I toLd yOu, MiN fuCkiNg yOonGi aSkeD mE to cOMe hERe!!" I grit my teeth as this is the thousands time i told the guard the same damn thing.

"All fans said the same thing just to get in miss. But I'm sorry, you cannot enter unless you have the pass" again, for the million time this bulky guard with black shade standing infront of me, been repeating his words like a broke records.

"I don't have any passes with me. Can you just call him down for me with your walkie talkie mister guard?"

"Oh sure. What? Um hmm. Okay. Roger." Another guard that been standing beside the black shade guard 'communicating' with his walkie talkie.

"Nope. He said he sent no one to him" he shrugged.

"You can't be seriously lie to me. You didn't even push the button to talk, you freak. Call him down, now!!" I stomp my feet. Whining

"You know him. You call him." The black shade guard challenge me while crossing his arms, flexing his arms muscle.

I sighed. Rubbing my temples.

"That's the problem mister. I don't have my phone with me by the time"

"No phone, no min yoongi" the walkie-talkie guard simply said crossing his arms like his friend too, but without muscle and a smile that i ought to punch.

"Okay fine! but could you pass this bag to yoongi? He said this bag is super important" I push the black bag toward them but the both of them push it back to me, as if the bag is dirty.

"What the fuck? You can't do that too?"

"No cannot miss. We suspect there's bomb inside the bag" the walkie talkie guard simply  said left me scoffed. Laughing to myself before tilting my face staring at them from the side like any horror ghost would do. Cracking my neck next.

"What. The. Fricking. Fuck!!" I said in each step i take as they back off on every step.

I lunge myself in between them to pass inside, but they stop me with all their might. There, where the war begins.

*In slow motion*

A tiny y/n were squeezed In between the two bulky guards trying her hard to pass them both, one hand trying to grasp the air. As the both of them yelling to one another to not let her go.

The guard with shade throw y/n to his shoulder as y/n kicking her leg and pulling his hair. Making him scream in agony.

The Walkie talkie guard try to slap y/n hand away from his friend hair but it was a failure. Sighing, he rolled his eyes before start grabbing y/n hair too. 

Due the painful hair pulling, y/n smack the walkie talkie guard with the bag but it was no use. So she throw the bag to the side to make her life easier to throwing punches or anything she could do. She ought to pull the walkie talkie guy hair too but that guy is obviously bald. So she left with no other choices than pulling his ears.

All this hair pulling is a dejavu to her.

This hair grabbing force the black shade guard to fall on his back.  Laying his back to the marbled floor, pinned by y/n. The three of them rolling on the floor, pulling hairs, biting what they can bite, screaming, smacking each other as the other lobby staff trying to separate them. Some of them were heard  whispering a 'She's the viral girl'.

*Stop slow motion*

"I SaiD cAllEd miN yoOngi But yOu fucKing Didn't!!" Your voice already hoarse from all the screaming.