28

"you are stupid" yoongi said as soon as i calmed down and we're both sitting on the bench. Looking at the night view full of lights. Covering my shivering body with his thick jacket and coat, leaving him only with his sweaters.

A minute of silence

"Yoongi.. i want to stop staying with you. I want to go" you start. Looking on your feet

"You can't. You're stuck with me" he pulls you for a sudden kiss that almost make you lost in euphoria. But before you could lost in it, you pushed him away harshly. Hands ready to slap the hell out of him but he was more faster to latch his grip onto your wrist.

"I just broke up with jimin and you kiss me? Yoongi you're terrible to your friend"

"And you're a terrible person to hurt my friend just to hurt me" his simple fact makes you lost your words.

You yank your wrist from him, closing your eyes as turning your head to the other side. So he could not see you break down again.
He turned you around to face him.

"I might be lame to say this to you. But jimin asked me to go to you, to confessed my real feelings" he paused as your eyes began to focus on him. Taking a deep breath he continued.

" I'm not good being romantic or all this confessing thingies like jimin does but I'm willing to try for you. To be honest y/n, i always like you before you like me. I always wanted to show that, But you're too dumb to catch."

"Hey!"

"Shut up let me confess... I find you beautiful, caring, fun to be with... Eventhough you don't know how to cook but always the first one running for food, watch too many drama's and make me go bankrupt with the bills and s-"

"Can you be straight to the point min yoongi? I thought you were way better than this"

"Sorry. So yea, i like you and hoping you'll accept me because i believe I'm not that bad" he awkwardly smile while rubbing his nape sheepishly at the end.

The swag Min Yoongi from BTS is confessing cutely with a red button nose due to the cold weather.

You close the gap between you both before putting his big coat around his shoulder Sharing the warmth.

"Is this the sign you accepted me?"

"Don't take things for granted min" you replied harshly before silence taking over.

A sudden flying drone move you in reflex to cover his face. Hiding both of your faces under his coat. After confirming the drone is gone you sigh in relief.

You caught him staring at you but you didn't say anything. Showing him your facade didn't faint like your thumping stupid heart. This close proximity really make you feel hot even in this cold weather.

It feels more hotter when his thumb brushed over your bottom lip with affection and glistened passionate eyes. He leaned forward leaning his forehead on mine letting out a shaky breath.

"Accept me y/n. Be my girlfriend" he murmured with his silky deep voice.

My eyes shot open as i leaned back. Pulse rising in excitement when i saw how serious and hopeful his expression was. He continued to hold my face and i could feel his hands are shaking lightly with nerves. My own hand came up to wrap around his wrist and i found myself grinning, crying and nodding all at the same time.

"It seems like you are desperate for me to accept you. I have to think about it" you make a thinking face. Teasing him.

"So... Is it..?"

"Yes! Yes I'll be your girlfriend" i hug him.

"Thank god" he sighed as if he thought I won't accept him. His face brightened hearing those words coming out from your lips.

He smiled so brightly pulling you into a loving kiss where you feel relaxed as if you were belong there.

The kiss was so heated and tense, that you feel explode in passion.  He pulled back and attack your face with kisses. You couldn't help but chuckled where it was a music to his ears.

You can't believe that he finally yours. You held his face with his sweater paws and went if for another heated session till the both of you are out of air.

"We'll take it slowly" yoongi said within his soft gasp of air. Leaning his forehead on yours again

"You're cute but you're an asshole sometime"

"Every guy a dick to the girl they like" he squished your cheeks between his palms.

"Y/n, Let's go back to our home" he smile at you lovingly earning a stupid grins from you.

"Our home"

*********

Your POV

You wake up the next morning fully content and still in love with the man who still sleeping soundly next to you.

His arms are still around you as you let yourself melt into the safety of his embrace until you can't wait no longer, leaning forward to press a kiss against his cheeks.

Yoongi stirs lightly and though you felt bad waking him, you just want to stare into his eyes to make up for all the lost time you're acquired to be away from each other.

You wait patiently as he stir in his sleep, blinking his eyes open drowsily before he finally awakes. Looking at you startled for a moment  until his eyes gaze at yours, his anxiety fades instantly. Beautifully change with a gummy smile.

"Wake up. You have wor-" he surprise you with a kiss on the nose

"Yoongi you'll gonna be la-" he kissed you again, but this time on the cheeks

"Okay i like that bu-" he kissed your other cheek

Your eyes widen in disbelief "Min yoongi you're unbelieva-"

You're silenced as he pressed his lips to yours in a swift motion. Mouth moving against yours in long, unhurried strokes, each one brimming with overflowing passion that made you blush.

You finally respond to his kiss when your own lips pressing against his, tilting your head slightly to accommodate your lips together. Making him smiled into the kiss as you shyly traces his bottom lips

He pulled away first, leaving you light headed  and wanting more as you stares at him smiling widely.

"You were saying?" He asks innocently

"My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in" i joke

"Idiot. But you're my idiot"