31

Your POV

You ring the bell once. Waiting for the owner to open the door.

"Who is it?" The voice ask through intercom

"I-it's me" you heard running footsteps from the opposite of the door. Messily crashing with things in the way before clicking the door with such energy.

"You're lucky i just came back to kore-Y/n why are you soaking wet? Did you.. "

"I did.. i walk all the way here"you sob." I need a piece of mind" shivering, you hug your body to warm it up.

"Sweetheart, you need to come in and take a hot showers first. Let's keep you warm" he invite you inside

He push you to his showers, giving you a new towel and a few clothes of his for you to wear before going somewhere inside his house.

You got out from the showers wearing his oversized sweaters together with his big sweatpants.

"Jimin?"

"I'm at the kitchen y/n!" He shout

On the way to his kitchen, he stop you and ask you to follow him to the living room. The apartments still looks the same except for the cleanliness. It is clean, but it's a bit messy with clothes and things that is not on it's place.

"Drink this hot chocolate first, let's calm your mind a bit. I'm sure it's not what it's seems.. he loves yo-"

"He didn't pick up my calls jimin. If he love me, he would explained everything to me." You sobs "Not hiding without any explanation like this. It's killing me" you began to burst your tears again which urge him pull you on a comfort hug.

"Y/n, we all know yoongi for years. He's not showy of his feelings, not even to BTS. But he valued everything. He doesn't have to say but he kept it in his heart. I know something must be happening. I can see how much he loves you, he won't do anything to broke your heart"

He pulled away from the hug when his phone rings. Answering the phone after seeing his manager name on the screen.

"Hello?... He is?... Ok hyung.... Yeah, please update me if anything happens.  Yup, she's with me. Ok,... thank you" the call ended and he focus on you back.

"Any news?"

"Yoongi hyung already at Bighit building"

"What are we waiting for? Let's go see him" you stand but jimin stop you

"He's in the meeting with Bang Pd-nim, and sejin hyung said it's gonna be a long serious meeting. I don't think this is the right time to see him y/n. Sejin hyung will inform us when he's done. You should rest, it's already 1 in the morning"

You nod following jimin's advice, except for the resting part. which is you were also waiting for the calls. But after waiting for hours, jimin never got the call and you don't know when you fell asleep. Seeing your sleeping figure. Jimin gently carried you to his room and covering your body with the warm blanket.

When you wake up that morning, you saw jimin sitting on the floor, face burried between his knees. His hair were messy and when you called his name to get his attention on you. Just then you realise how dark his eyebag are, as if he never sleep all night.

"I'm sorry y/n" he said at you before looking at the end of the wall on his right. Making you look at the direction he is looking. You saw a familiar red baggage. It's your baggage.

"What does this mean jimin?" Your voice trembling, seeing jimin guilty face. More like guilty to tell you the truth.

"I... I'm sorry. I.. I can't..."

"It's okay jimin. Just tell me" i smiled which made him close his eyes after letting out a heavy sighs.

***Last night***

Jimin were standing infront of yoongi's apartment. Thinking twice to ring the bell or letting his hyung rest for the night. But after a step away from yoongi's front door. He heard a faint voice of a woman from inside.

He wait no more to punched in the password and get himself inside. Only to see yoongi's back on the sofa, kissing a girl.

He rushed toward yoongi and pull his shoulder just to lay a punch on his pale face. Hovering over yoongi on the ground and pull yoongi's collar to the same level as his face.

"You cheated on her!" Veins could be seen on jimin's temples

"Said the one who gave up on her" yoongi smirk lifelessly. Jimin ought to lay one more punch but he was stopped by a delicate hands on his arms.

"Stop! Please don't do anything to him! Or I'll call the cops!" She treated

"Call! Call them if you want. I don't care anymore!" Jimin stand up from yoongi's body to stand face to face with the girl who's face and name is in the first search engine together with yoongi. The girl frowning towards jimin before stomping her way to somewhere.

Jimin turned around to look at yoongi who already standing on his two feet again, this time with a swollen cheeks.

"I trust you hyung"

"You shouldn't trust me anymore then" he answered, looking down

"Why did you do this hyung? Explain to me!" Jimin back to pull yoongi's collar. But yoongi shove his hand and walk toward the door but jimin raising his voice stop yoongi on his track

"She loves you hyung!"

"Look, i don't need your pity alright. Yo-"

"She loves you really much. How could you break her?"

" You won jimin! You got your beloved y/n again an-" another punch from jimin again which makes yoongi swayed to the back before hitting his bum to the marbled floor.

"Yoongi!" The girl run toward yoongi before crouching beside him to check his face.

"Y/n loves you hyung. She loves you!" Jimin greeted his teeth full of anger

"Fuck off with stupid love!" The girl scream. Staring at jimin intensely before walking toward a red baggage she already prepared and push the bag toward jimin harshly that it makes the bag slam down the floor. Jimin give her a questionable look which she understand.

"Give her, her things back. She don't belong here anymore. Yoongi doesn't need her and he will break off their relationship because he got me. Isn't that right yoongi?" She furrowed her brows at yoongi, which later yoongi huff and finally nodding his head half-heartedly.

"What? Hyung... You can't do this. She loves you and you obviously love her!"  Jimin making his way toward yoongi again but the girl stop him with all her might and pushed jimin toward the door. Jimin could just push her away with one hand, but he still rational and would not do anything harsh toward any female.

Jimin were pushed out from the apartment and door were slamed on his face. A few second after the door opened for the second time hoping for yoongi make out his mind and regretted but it's just the girl throwing the red baggage at him before slamming the door Infront of his face for the second time.

***End of throwback***

Jimin told you all of what happen at 4 am last night which brings you tears like he thought you would. And he was right. He bring your trembling body to his muscular one. Rubbing a comfortable circle on your back just like how you usually love it.

You cried on jimin's chest for hours. Ignoring what he would think of you as you burst out your heartbroken feeling with the tears and sobs.

Having a heartbeat doesn't meaning you're living.