20

A faint sunlight were seeping through your closed curtain in the morning when you barely open your eyes. You felt a warm presence and a pair of strong arms around your waist. Focused on the figure lying next to you, you Couldn't help but let out an unknowing smile when you remember how he really take a good care of you last night.

He came back late from work. It was past midnight and he just wanted to check on you to talk about what had happened between you both. Knowing you won't be asleep watching Netflix or Kdrama, he knocked on your door.

But after multiple of knocks unanswered. He randomly tried to grab the door handle and fortunately the door is not locked. Scared of anything happened to you, Yoongi come inside your room. Seeing your silhouette already sleeping on the bed.

Before he walked away, he heard you panting, taking his step closer to you. Feeling your forehead with his cold hand.

"Fuck you're burning like hell"

"Um? Yoongi.. is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me"

"You're hand is to cold shithead" you mumbles. Rolling to the other side of the bed  to avoid his touch.

"That because you're hot y/n. Get up" he pulled your arms and force you to get up pulling you toward your bathroom.

"Take a cold shower"

"No.. i don't want too.. I'm too dizzy to take a shower" you whine

"Or do you want me to shower you?" He said with a serious face that scared the hell out of you.

"I'll go" you huff dragging your weak body entering the shower.

When you're out from the showers with a decent pajama. Yoongi already sitting on your bed, playing with his phone only with one hand. With a bowl of porridge and medicine on the bedside table.

One thing that you hate about being sick, is you would throw a tantrum every single second. But being a calm person he is. He just accepting all of your tantrums, nodding his head and keep soaking your forehead with the wet towel.  Didn't realise when you fell asleep with him next to you in the same bed.

Yoongi was fast asleep, taking even breathes. His hair was messily falling on his forehead, mouth was slightly parted. he look like an actual baby, so flawless and innocent.

He really stayed with you the whole time and it's melted your heart. You slowly took his arms of you, careful not to wake him up. After freeing yourself, you noticed yoongi groan, shifting his position and you have to act to be asleep again to reduce your embarrassment.

You felt him move beside you. Seating up from his laying position. Touching your forehead to check the temperature. Soon after he flick your forehead and you groaned at that.

"I know you're awake. Your eyelids keep blinking"

"Eh yoongi! Why are you on my bed?" You acted

"You seem fine" he sighed back to lay down on your bed.

"O.. kay. I go and prepare breakfast" you slowly get out from the blanket but yoongi pulled you back down on the bed. Nuzzling his head against your neck.

Badump! Badump! Badump!

"Let's just sleep" he said tightening his grip around your waist and strangling your leg with his. You gulp, hoping he won't hear your loud heart beating.

"Ten more minutes" you immediately freeze as you feel his breathe on your neck. With each breath he take sents shiver down your spine.

You carefully look at him. Trying to push his arms of you. But he had an iron grip around you. "Stay still kitten. I need my sleep"