Police Station

"So that's that, You guys mistook everything. Everything is settled, You both can go home" the police officer sighs before standing up from his seat muttering something under his breath. Grabbing a cup of coffee after being with us for more than 3 hours.

A young looking police officer then come at both of us carefully, taking our hand a- no.

Not in a romantic way,  he just help us taking off the handcuff from our wrist to stop us to continue our grip and pull sessions.  Girls.

After the young police officer leave. Both of us didn't take any second to stand up from the chair. Awkwardly bowing to each other without looking in each other eyes. Taking all of our stuff and walk out the station.

I saw the ahjumma straight away getting inside a black car that already waiting for her outside the police station. The car slowly drive away while i.. still thinking where should i go this late at night.

I sighed.

'I guess sleeping under the bridge will do'

A tap on my shoulder make me turn my head to the side.

I almost lost my life as i choke on my own breath.

Believe it or not, it's the ahjumma again!

"W-w-what?" I'm ready in my fighting position

"I know it's late. I'm sorry for what happened." She start

"No it's okay. it's my fault because my face look like a bad bitch that would make people misuderstand me anytime. It's okay. Just lost half of my hair and could be bald anytime sooner. That's all, nothing serious" note the sarcasm.

"Look I'm really sorry. I really thought you're the thief friend because i saw you with him. And i just yank your hair out of protection you know hon" she give me a supposedly cute looking face. But everyone would probably know that would never work on me, unless you're park jimin.

"Yeah.. it's reaaaally protect you ma'am" i rolled my eyes.

"As an apology, I can sent you home. it's already late"

'Usually people would offer food' and that's the sign for my grumble stomach.

She look at me with a raised eyebrows after hearing the loud ass sound my stomach had made

'This is embarrassing' i palm my face

"Oh maybe we can grab some supper while we're at it. Where is your house? We can grab somewhere near, dear."

'Now you're calling me dear' i rolled my eyes before releasing a deep sighs.

"I don't have a house. I just came from busan and still searching for a place to stay. But unfortunately my time had been taken by rolling on the street and testify myself for hours in police station thanks to a specific  someone"

"Stop the sarcastic comment young lady"

I raised both of my arms as a sign of stopping.

"Follow me" she wait no more before pulling me by my arm this time.

*******

Gangnam Apartment

She brought me to her house. And i am awkwardly sitting on the floor like a guilty person been intrigued with all three pairs of eyes on me.

That is ahjumma, her husband and her son in his middle 20s.

"Reason why you came to Seoul?" The husband asked

"To start a new life" simple and easy

"Did you just divorce with your husband that's why you wanted to start a new life?" This time that ahjumma state a question

"First of all. I never married to anyone. Second, i just.... lost my grandma last week. And i.." i stop there cannot continue with my sentence.

"Parents?" She asked again, but this time, guilty we're slightly heard.

"Passed away when i was six. I've been raised by my grandma alone" my voice become slightly hoarse but i tried my best to not show them any tears.

"I'm sorry for your lost. And I'm sorry for my mom side. She doesn't mean t-"

"Yeah, i know and it's okay" i cut her son sentences before giving them a smile.

"To show my apologies. You can stay here with us" she said while giving me a beautiful eye smile.

"What?"