18

Big hit dance practice hall

You were sitting on the side with other BTS staff eating a lollipop, watching their dance practice for their new album. ON. Already getting the permission from the rest of Bighit staff as you promise not to record them on any electronic device of yours.

The song is amazing and the dance is absolutely energetic, it have the urge to make your body move to the ryhthm. Their stage aura is breathtaking as always. With the help of other twenty plus backup dancer. This album is absolutely perfect and THIS amazing album gonna be a worldwide popular just like their other albums.

I was mesmerized watching the member move to the groove following the beat until my eyes accidentally land on a grumpy yoongi. It was a major turn off.

*Throwback 15 minutes before*

I chase yoongi all around the hall with a heavy breathing. Smoke coming out from my ears, bursting in anger. Ignoring all confused eyes on us.

"You better make your tiny feet run faster than a wind or I'll chop your leg and give it to the poor as their main cuisine min yoongay!!!" My Voice cracked as my breathing become heavy thanks to all the energy i had use for the past few hours.

I can't hold on running any longer and i have no other choice than throwing myself to yoongi. Yoongi fall onto the floor as I was sitting on his back.

"Heh. Got you!" I smirk. Wrapping my arm around his neck before performed armlock. Receive a loud shriek of gasp from him. Both of his hand patting the floor like a wailing turtle.

The boys and the other staff tried to pull me away but it was no used as i was totally glued to this stupid min yoongi.

"Say it min yoongi. Say you're sorry"

"I'm.. not gonna.. say it"

"Say it!"

"Over my dead body" I tighten the lock and he tap the floor more frantically.

"Yoongi just say you're sorry or a week of no studio for you" jin voice get through him as the next second i was letting him go after he yelled  'im sorry. let me go. I'm fuckin sorry ok'

"Get off me. Your two hundred pounds of diebetes is cutting off my blood circulation you dumb shit" he pushed me away while he struggle to get up. I groaned as my elbow bump to the floor.

"What do you feed yourself? People?" Yoongi complaint as he rub his pained waist.

"Yeah, and you're gonna be my next victim!"

"You're a walking dumbass" he said

"And you're a walking virgin" his eyes widen with my statement.  same goes to the others eyes in the hall rightnow.

' We don't always get what we want don't we?' Is all said through my face and i know he knows it as the next second he is coughing. Clearing his throat before asking them to move on with the practice.

I smile for my victory 'The perks of knowing his sexual life'

*End of throwback*

As i see him throughfully from the side of my peripheral. I just realised that he isn't actually a bad dancer. He even got to be the main lead in the dance break. Not bad for a grumpy grandpa.

A full 2 hour of practice and 10 minute rest in each break, I can't believe i actually drove my focus on yoongi rather than my forever bias, that been dancing beautifully infront of my very own eyes.

The plan is to find yoongi wrong move so i can mock him later, but all i see is his serious expression to make all of their hardwork perfect without any failure. The others are also working hard but I don't know why i was keeping my focus more on him. 

I can't believe I'm gonna admit this. I know he gonna laugh at me if he knows. But I low-key think he's kinda cool. He had this kinda 'swag' that he always mentioned.

"Okay guys. We continued our practice after lunch." This instruction from their choreographer make them go wild in cheers. As if they're not gonna come back to practice two hours after.

The boys are spread around in the middle of  the dance floor, huffing their breath with drenched clothes.

'Shit, even with a sweaty body. They all look damn hot. Momma can't take it anymore!'

I walk toward them with a heavy heart.  Not gonna Believe what I'm gonna say and do.

"Um.. guys. I should be going now. I need to buy groceries"  I give them my honest smile

"Thanks to a specific 200 pounds of walking  diebetes, i need to stockup my fridge every three days using my money" yoongi said before gulping his mineral water

I give him an intensive killing stare, gritting a 'shut up' under my breath.

"Fine! I'll use my own money then!" I pout. Stomping my foot.

"How can you be sweet and scary at the same time y/n?" Jimin smile giving me his pure eye smile.

" Same goes to you sweetheart, how did u change so fast from baby to daddy?"

All eyes on me while yoongi almost splurt his water . 'Shit, did i say that out loud?'

"U-um... That's what i see in youtube.. hehe... Y'know they always.. anyway! gotta go"

"Wait you dumbass" yoongi stop me with his sharp tongue

"What?" I bitterly asked back.

"Here, take this" yoongi giving me his blackcard receiving an 'oofff' from his members. My trembling hands take the card from his grip carefully, like my life depend on it.

"Yikes! With this card i can afford to travel around the world before buying myself an entire island under my name, build my dream house, buy a private jet and a forever life line skittles!" My voice were octave higher than usual, talking in a fast pace before shrieking as a flick on my forehead took me out from my daydream. Ofcourse it was yoongi.

"In your dreams" he said, making me pout rubbing my forehead.

"Y/n. Can you do me a favour?"

"Help you with what jin oppa?"

"Can you massage jimin's shoulder for me? He hurt his shoulder yesterday"

My eyes sparkling. 'Jin oppa! You're an angel in disguise!'

"No it's okay y/n. I can just ask hoseok hyung to help me"

" Let y/n do it for you. Hoseok need to use his energy for practice later" jin told jimin

"Actually I'm ok-" hoseok sentence were cut when i already move myself behind jimin. Massaging him with every energy i have.

"Well... Okay" hoseok move further after seeing my motivated face

"Wah.. you're good at giving massage y/n."

"I know right oppa. I'm really good at this. I can massage you everyday if you want oppa"

"Really? Th-"

"Shut up and go already. I'll take over from here" yoongi pushed me away from my Jiminie

'Everytime! Why is he so jealous with me? Yoongi is now my nemesis to take over jimin!'

"What are you waiting for? Go" he signal me to go with his head. Hands were massaging jimin's stiff shoulder.

"You're not tired yoongi?" Jin asked him with a weird smiley face

"No. I'm fine as i can be. I could probably continue this practice for 2 hours more. Or maybe 4 hours more" He confidently answers receiving a 'are you crazy?' from exhausted namjoon.

"Go. And don't come back woman" yoongi said receiving a slight smirk from Jin if I'm not wrong.

"Geez. Fine, I'll go. Take a good care of yourself you guys. Good luck with your practice! Bye Bye"

'Okay. Time to face the Walkie talkie baldy'