25

Szszsz Apartments

"Jimin where did you bring me to?"

"It's a surprise" he giddily said.

I stop him from entering the elevator.

"Y-you're not gonna bring me to meet your parents r-right?"

"Relax, I'm not. Atleast not now" his giddy smile turned to a endearing smile that could melt an ice. He guide you to enter the lif together.

When the monitor dinged on the tenth floor. You followed jimin to get out from the elevator.

"Close your eyes"

"Huh?"

"Y/n can you please close your eyes?" He showed you his puppy eyes making you huff, giving up.

You felt his fingers covering your already closed eyes before guiding your steps.

"Jimin.."

"Yes sweetheart?"

"You're not gonna kill me right?"

He laugh  " I like you too much to do that"

"Okay... But you're not gonna do something funny right?" You heard him chuckles, leaning closer to your ears as his breathes tickles you.

"Maybe.. but not know" he teased making you tense. He just going all out laughing with a cute little squeak in between.

"We're already here. Are you ready sweetheart?"

"I guess?" He let go of his hands away from you.

"Tadaaaa!!" He yells in excitement

"Y/n, you can open your eyes now sweetheart" he caressed your cheeks with his thumb. You squinted your eyes, open it one by one.

The bright lighting hurt your eyes but soon after your eyes begin to adjust with the surrounding. Making you gasp.

There's a beautiful dinner table complete with candle lights, roses with petals all around the floor, balloons on the ceiling.. but the fancy food on the table take your most attention.

Jimin pulled the chair for you and signalling you to sit on it. You sighed with the biggest smile paste on your lips. Shaking your head before walking toward him. Kissing his cheeks out of nowhere to show your gratitude before sitting on the chair.

When you didn't see jimin move to his chair, you turned to look at him. He was staring straight at the wall while holding his cheeks where you had just kissed.

"Jimin? Aren't you gonna sit?"

"A-ah yeah"

We had an amazing dinner and the steak... It's was marvelous! I eat it in a flash not caring how ugly i might look Infront of my bias because food is number one priority. Now, leaving us with dessert that jimin just take out from the fridge.

"So is this how worldwide idol did?"

"What?"

"Renting a random gorgeous apartment just to have a fancy dinner rather than going to a fancy restaurant instead?" I sip on my wine

"I buy this apartment y/n" I didn't lie when i splurt my wine on jimin's cute ass face.

"What?! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I crouched next to him to wipe his face with my handkerchief. He just laughed when i wipe his face.

"I just spat on you and you're laughing?. Normally people would told you, you're crazy"

"Crazy for you" his words bring blush to my freaking face.

He's staring at me who still crouching between his legs. Leaning closer to cup my face. Squishing it to make my lips look like bloated fish.

"Why are you so cute?"

'Just what did i do in my past life to get this kind of treatment?'

"Let's go y/n. Let's walk around our house"

"Our?" I look at him with a widen eyes. An inch more, and my eye socket will definitely plop out

"Yes, ours. I... It's a lie if i said it didn't worried me or make me jealous over you, when you obviously live alone with a guy." He confessed. Taking my hand in his, perfectly intertwined our hands

He took me on a quick tour to show around the apartment. This apartment is totally my type. It's full if soft pastel colour of blue and yellow. Complete with a cute looking furniture everywhere and it's just... Perfect. And i got this from my sweet boyfriend a.k.a my forever bias! What?!!!

'I'm living the 'y/n' life bitches!'

Balcony is our last stop and it was breathtaking. We can see the namsan tower, we can even see the whole seoul painted beautiful with the night lights and the faint stars in the night sky. It's perfect.

"Woah... This is breathtakingly beautiful" i utters under my breath

"You are beautiful"

"Jimin stop.." i smack his chest jokingly. But when i want yo smack his muscular chest out of embarrass again, he catch my wrist and turn both of my shoulder to face him slowly.

"Sweetheart, If people asked me if can i hold the whole world in the palm of my hand. I'll say i can." He move closer to cupped both of my cheeks. "Because you are my whole world, and you are my universe."

You didn't realise there's tears flowing onto your cheeks. Already leaving you a crying mess. He chuckles, didn't let go of his cupped hands from my cheeks as his thump caressing the tears away

"I didn't intend to make you cry sweetheart,"

"This is happy tears jimin. I'm so happy"

"Are you that happy?"

"Yes . ofcourse i am"

"I'm glad you are" he hug me. Burrying my face to his chest. Putting his chin on top of my head. Moving our body to the left and right.

Jimin pulled away to look at your red puffy face. Both of them looking at each other in a loving way.

"You're really beautiful" he whispered, eyeing your features.

You really hoping jimin wouldn't feel your heartbeat were thumping hard because of him.

Your gaze landed on jimin plump red lips.

'Oh my gosh, that delicious looking lips'

"Aren't you thinking a little too loud?" He smirk

"You heard that?" You were shocked

Jimin didn't answered. Instead he crashes his lips on yours for the first time.