24

BigHit Dance Hall

It's already a week and a half jimin being your boyfriend and BTS members already know it and accept you as one if their member girlfriend. Ofcourse your relationship with jimin is a secret between the public.

Only the members, and Bighit family knows about it. You know, being an idol girlfriend is difficult, and you don't want to put him in line when the world know he currently in a relationship.

Let the time brought you to where it goes.

Yoongi. We didn't talk much after the day he asked me to accept jimin confession. To be honest, it is weird and awkward if i think back on why i should still staying in his apartment. But jimin asked me to keep staying at yoongi's so it is easier for us to meet, rather than meeting outside and let dispatch caught us in a scandal.

Today you decided to pay a visit to BTS since you have nothing good to do, like always. Secondly, because jimin asked you to come.

As soon as jimin saw you entering the dance hall, he rushed toward you to engulf you with a big bear hug and a kiss on your forehead.

"Jimin..." you warned him. Embarrassed that his members staring at you. Squirming away from him as his body were sweaty from head to toe.

"Urghh it's annoying to see you two always all over each other" jungkook rolled his eyes

"It's because there's no girls wanted to be with a baby like you kookie" jimin teased.

"Feel my shirts. You know what it's made of? Boyfriend material" jungkook proudly smirk receiving a lot of complaints from other exhausted members and chuckles from the staffs nearer. It brings pout on his curly bunny lips.

"Sweetheart, you smell nice" jimin hug you again nuzzling his face onto your hair

"Thanks honey" you chuckled

"Urghh stop with the pet name. It's annoying!"

"You were just jealous tae"

"When i have a girlfriend I'll call her peaches and she'll call me cream" namjoon randomly stated his mind

"Why though?" Hoseok look at his friend

"Because my future girlfriend gonna have peaches and I'm gonna cream it"

"Ewww you're disgusting" hoseok doing his 'you're disgusting' face before walk away from namjoon who's continuously asking him a 'what?' With innocent face

"What inside the plastic bag y/n?" Jin asked trying to take a good peak inside it.

"Oh it's food"

"Is it for you... Or??"

"Ofcourse it's for m... My favourite boyband"

"I knew it! Boys it's food!!" Jin take the plastic bag away from your hands and run with excitement toward the other member that already circling the floor as if they already know it was food.

A few minutes later, a delicious smell are all over the practice room as the guys are devouring all the food. Jimin pulled you to the other side. A bit away from his members as he said he wanted a good time alone with his girlfriend and you just agreed.

You feel like someone were staring at you all this time, and when you turn your head to find the source. Your eyes locked with yoongi. He turned his head away as soon as your eyes landed on him. A few minutes after, he didn't finish his food and just walk away from the practice room saying he wanted to take the bath first.

"What?" I chuckled when i caught jimin staring at me. Jimin bit his bittom lip as a faint smile appeared onto his face.

"You're just so beautiful and I can't handle myself around you"

"Don't be ridiculous jimin. I know I'm ugly and you just too nice to be with me"

Jimin eyes turned cold as if i just insulted someone important.

"Don't ever called yourself ugly again. It pisses me off if you say shit like that. You just don't see how beautiful you actually are y/n" he started with a harsh tone and turned soft in the end.

My eyes were slightly widen with his drastic changes. But i low-key love how deep his voice can be.

"If you won't appreciate yourself" he lick the bottom of his plump lips " then i will" leaning closer to close our gap.

My heart were thumping furiously, even after almost two weeks in relationship, I'm not ready to kiss him. But i just closed my eyes for him.

When a few moments of something warm on my lips but turn out to be never. I open my eyes only to be kissed on the forehead by him.

Some of his members were complaining with throwing something at him because of how annoying jimin is showing his PDA session Infront of all the single members. But he just turn to look at them. Mouthing something mutely to them. Turning around to face me, putting on his heavenly eye smile.

"I know you're not ready yet. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do"

'This man is an angel. How can i be so lucky?'

"Thank you jimin."

" Y/n. To the world you may be one person. But to one person, you may be the world for him"

"Jimin.." you move to hug him and he did nothing but accept your hug with an open arms.

Yoongi walk out again when he saw the scene

**********

BigHit lobby

You end up staying in Bighit building all day because jimin said he have somewhere to bring you after practice.

Jungkook is the first one to finish his shower and he also is the first one to stand Infront of you out of no reason.

"Umm... What?"

"Nothing" the bunny guy said

"Where is jimin?"

"Doing stuff"

"Okay... i don't like the sound of that, Where is jin?"

"Try to stop jimin hyung to do stuff"

"What? Then where is taehyung?"

"Tried to stop jin hyung from stopping jimin hyung to do stuff"

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Try to distract you so jimin hyung can do the stuff"

"What the freaking freck?"

"Y/n here you are" your eyes turned to look at smiling jimin waddled his ways to yours. You back away a little, scared of what he will do to you.

"Why?"

"What do you want to do to me?" You stand in a protective stance.

"Jeon jungkook, what did you tell her?"

"Nothing" jungkook shrugged before making his way.

"It's okay y/n. Jungkook were just joking. C'mon we have somewhere to go." he intertwined your hand with his.

"Go where?"