It's been only a week, but i felt like it's already a year living together with him. I already memorize his daily routine wether he have schedule or any shooting with bangtan. Thanks to park jimin as a motivation.

Beside struggling with learning how to cook from the internet as what yoongi had ordered me to do. Fortunately everything going on smoothly. Bickering everyday with him became our daily routine. It's not that i hate him, But became used to it because he's the type to replied it back with a deep sarcastic comments. And it's strangely nice to have someone you can be sarcastic too.

Min yoongi. A man of few words. Blunt and honest. He may be smol but has a big... big heart, urghh can't believe i just said that. He is highly observant, thoughtful, sensitive, intellectual, and full of wisdom. And the list could go on and on. But ofcourse i won't say it Infront of his face because he will be using this to laugh at me all over.

But thinking twice, i still gonna hate him the most. because of him, I didn't have the chance to see my jimin again.  And maybe never be. Because yoongi banned them to come over and also because of yoongi new habit.

He don't want the other BTS members to know he is now fond of smoking. I guess that's how he cope with his emotional stress after the breakup.

'But I can't see my park Fucking jimin~~~'

"Stop day dreaming and continue chopping. The onion won't chop by itself" yoongi voice from my side brings me to reality.

I turned to look at him with an intensive killing glare, but turned to look at the onion right away after realising he just wrapped a towel around his waist and the water from the shower is still dripping down his pale body.

"Are you blushing?" I could swear he is smirking.

"Oh sorry. I don't even have a time to be blushing around your empty nakedness" i poke his chest with my forefinger.

"are you aware that you're touching my bare skin?"

"Oh! Touch my finger now" i took his finger and connect our fingers like ET. "well look at that. You touch my bare skin too. Now we are even" i said before continue chopping the tears source to make our dinner.

He almost knock my head with a spoon but the sound of doorbell stop him from doing so.

"Who the fuck came in Sunday morning?" He cursed under his breath as he walk toward the intercom to see who's outside.

"Oh maybe that's the postman. I ordered something online and they said it will be posted by today. Take it for me will ya?" I said as focusing on chopping the onions with tears in each of my cheeks.

"Fuck!"

"No. I did not buy any toy for fucking. Are you stupid?" I put the knife down as giving him 'are you serious' face.

"No. I mean, fuck my members are outside!" He panickly walk back and forth biting his thumb nails.

"What? Did jimin came here too?" I skip towards the door with a full smiley face on. Yoongi stop me midway.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Open the door duh. There's visitors and I'm trying to be nice"

"No you can't. I can't let them know that i live with a girl" he push me away from the door

"Whyyyy.. but i want to see my jiminie" i whine as turning my body to face him so he will stop pushing me away

"Your Jiminie? Huh! In your dreams" he pushed me again but i struggle to not let him push me.

All that struggling and smacking  unknowingly makes his towel loose and abruptly fall down to the floor.

'How can i fucking forgot that he is wearing a damn towel?! Blame it on jiminie'

I gasp to the view, ready to let out a traumatic scream but he is fast enough to shut my mouth

"Scream and your gonna know what hell is like" he whispered making me nod slowly as gulping.

Patting his arms continuosly as trying my best to move away from his naked lower body.

He slowly let go of his hand from my mouth.  ducking down to take the towel and wrap around his waist again. You can tell how embarrassed he is from the redness of his ears.

'Thank god there's tears in my eyes so i did not clearly see any white balls or white sausage of his'

He walk toward the entrance door. Turning his head to look at me.

"What?" I asked

"What are you doing standing there? Go to your room"

"But i want to see my jim-" he cut my sentences with a 'tsk!'

"What if i wanted to pee?" I make a reason

"Use a bottle or something. I don't care"

"What if I'm hungry?"

"I'll try to sneak some food"

"What i-" i pout as he cut my words again

"Can you just go to your room and lock yourself? I'll ask them to leave early"