Sparkling sparkling. Bling bling

After one and a half hour of cleaning. You are finally 59% satisfied with your work. It seem like the cleanliness is talking to you back in sparkles language.

Now that the living room and the kitchen is clean. You can clearly see what the penthouse actually look like. With a touch of modern interior design that shows how expensive the decoration and the furniture are. with a complete black, grey and white with a liitle bit of red all around the house. It gives you the vibes of minimalism and comfort. This apartment owner totally have their own great taste of simple and neat.

"Ahhh Cleaning is so satisfying. Now, where is the room. I bet the room is more like a racoon nest" you walk around the house searching for the main room or any other room that need your magical cleaning hands.

One room take your interest as if you ever saw it somewhere. It's the door with a automatic pad lock complete with a 'go away' carpet that shows a white grumpy cat with a middle finger.

"Tsk! I know i saw this somewhere before. But where was it?" You walk toward the door Trying to open it with a 1 to 7 password but it was incorrect. You try the other simple password that you could ever think of. But it was all failed that made you give up and move on to another room to clean.

"Huh, this is unbeliebubble. The room is actually clean" then you saw some basketball ball that is not placed in the right place. You walk toward it to put it with the other balls inside the near basket.

"Who are you?" A deep raspy voice from your back jolt you to a complete shock that made your body move in reflex.

"Fuck! You hit my balls with my ball!" The guy  fell on the floor kneeling, cupping his crotch area.

'I must say, I'm a good pitcher for 3 years at school before. So... That must be hurt. A LOT'

"Oh my god. Are you okay? Can you hear me? should i call the ambulance?" I crouch beside the tiny looking guy. Patting his back to comfort him

'Atleast i tried acting like i care '

"Call the ambulance and what? Tell them that a random girl inside my house throw a ball at my balls and make me half paralyzed? Huh, over my dead body" he scoffed

"That's what people called ego mister" i changed my position to a sitting position beside him. Who is still kneeling, hiding his face. Perhaps embarrassed to show his face to me.

"Everyone needs ego when it's time" well guess he still have the will to answer. That's a good sign.

"You're a tough nut to crack for a tiny guy like you" i cooed him. Rubbing his unbelievable soft hair

"Stop rubbing my wound. My ego was seriously debilitated" he slap my hand away.

"Nice, do you want to see a doctor?" I said

"Do they repair a fractured ego there?" He answered as tilting his face to the side facing me.

And then, by that fucking time i realised.

'MY LIFE IS A LITERAL JOKE!'

'IT'S HIM!' Something clicked inside my brain, of where in the world i ever saw that unique  middle finger grumpy cat carpet!

'ITS THE GENIUS LAB!. SO you wanna say that I'm currently cleaning MIN FUCKING YOONGI HOUSE?'

********

You were sitting on the floor like some guilty student who are busted lying in exam. With both hands raised above your head, Lips pouting. With him sitting comfortably on the couch Infront of you.

"Who are you? How can you enter my house?" He asked, arms crossed. Giving a cold hatred look like any villain in drama would be.

I didn't answer him verbally, but pointing at the delivery bag with my lips.

"Urghh mom" he sighed, palming his face

"So that loud old lady is really your mom?"

"Loud Old lady?" He raised his eyebrows

"I mean. Min ahjumma" slowly i let down my arms.

"Yes. Believe it or not that loud old lady really is my mom. Raise your hand!" Shit he realised I'm trying to put down my arm.

"I ju-" my sentence were cut by a doorbell. Yoongi sighed. Cursing under his breath while walking toward the intercom to see who's ringing the bell.

"Shit!"

"What? Is it paparazzi?" I'm starting to get panic. Being in one place with a worldwide idol sure making me scared the shit out of me.

"No. It's worse" his face turned pale.

"Who is it?" I gulp

"It's my girlfriend"