15

Your POV

After the boys finished their breakfast, one by one going inside yoongi's studio.

You sighs, looking at the enormous dirty dishes had to be wash.

'I'm y/n I'm okay'. You chant inside your head as blackpink jisoo words stuck in your head after you watch blackpink house last week.

A decade after (in SpongeBob voice)

You were chilling at the living hall watching horror movie by yourself when the boys getting out from yoongi's studio without him.
Jungkook plop at the sofa near you while taehyung and jimin slowly walk to you with both hands covering their eyes from looking at the scary scene playing in the tv.

Hoseok and namjoon are nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n, can you help me with something?" Jin called you over from the kitchen. Making you stand up from your comfortable seat.

"Yes?"

"Can you please give this coffee to yoongi? I think he need it but I'm too lazy to walk to the studio again" he dramatically act.

"O...kay. Sure oppa" You take the tray with a few cans of instant coffee and a few snacks that jin already prepared, walking toward the studio.

After a ring of his studio doorbell, yoongi crack open his door with a tired face.

"What?"

"Umm... Drinks?" He rolled his eyes. You thought he will take the tray and closed the door after, but you are wrong. When he move himself to the side giving you some space to walk in. You shrug your shoulder as walking inside for the first time.

You put the tray on a small table beside the leather sofa. Eyes were wandering all over the studio.

'Woahh it really look the same like in the vlive'

After done checking all the expensive stuff with your laser eyes.  wanting to resume your movie binge watching. You walk to the door.

"Yoongi. Help me open this door"

"You have hands. Open it yourself"

"Damn if i can open it myself. I won't asked for your help."  you struggle to click open the door

"Yoongi. The door won't open!"

"I'm too lazy to get up" he said without even looking at you.

"Ah yoongi, seriously!" You huff, stomping your feet toward him. You turn his wheeled chair to face you. Both of your hand trapped him. But he doesn't fade by watching your oh-so-scary face. you push him toward the locked door.

"Now you're here. Open it!" He sighed. Pressing a few button of password like a never ending saga.

"This is weird" he frown

"What?"

"It's stuck"

"What does that mean?"

"That means we're stuck here"

"What? No no no no! There's no way I'm stuck here with you!"

"........ Glad to hear that?"

You rolled your eyes before knocking and kicking the door to gain others attention from the outside.

"There's no use. This studio is solid sound proof"

"Then call someone"

"I don't have my phone with me"

"Shit, I don't have mine with me too. What should we do?" i whine. Stomping the carpeted floor.

"Guess we have to wait for them to realised" he pushed his chair to the front of the working table and sat down.

" it will take them years to realise were stuck inside your studio. It's your studio we're talking about"

"What the hell that's supposed to mean?"

"Once you're in, there's no way out, atleast for two days! Who the hell stuck inside anyway?"

"That's why it's called stuck. Not locked out"

"Ugh! Can you not being more anoying than this?"

"Say that again?"

"What? U being annoying?"

"No,before that"

"Um.. can you not?"

"Not that one"

"Ugh?"

"I think i know what song tittle I'm gonna put for rapline track"

"Are you being serious?"

"Do you see me joking?"

"Well damn" you raised both of your hand signalling you lost before plopping down onto the sofa.

A few minutes of relaxation when yoongi randomly play the piano key while you were spread like a Patrick star on his leather sofa, ready to lost your self in a dream world.

"Hey plump, a little help would be helpful" he said while writing something in a piece of paper

"I can't help you with nothing yoongi. I can't either sing or compose any shits. And don't call me plump! I am not"

"Who the one giving you the idea to sing? I heard you one time and that's enough to say that a choking whale sings better than you"

You said nothing but give him a dramatic rolls of your eyes, dragging yourself toward him.

"Ok now What?"

"Massage my shoulder"

"What? Dude, you have a fucking expensive automatic massage chair right there!" You point to his famous electronic massage chair

"I'll be sleeping for the whole day"

"Good then. Please lost in your hibernation and let me be alone thinking about life"

"You have a life?"

"Urghhh!" You didn't want to argue with him anymore, standing behind him and give him a shoulder massage

"Use your plump hand wisely plump" he tilt his head a little to the right side.

"I told you don't call me plump!"

"Okay then kitten"

"Wha- did you ever look yourself in the mirror?"

"Shut up kitten"

"I'm not your kitten"

"The who's kitten? Jimin?"

"I'll kill yo-umph!"

Yoongi pulled your arm and presses forward, rubbing his nose past yours to slide his lips to your smooth one. It's a soft chaste kiss that pulled you in.

He touch your chin, pulling away from your mouth to run his thumb onto your lips.  You languidly open your closed eyes not realising when your eyes were closed. Staring at him as he gently latches his lips on yours again.

Dropping his hand from you face, he sits back wiping his palm on his thigh.

"You can kill me if you want, but do it with your lips." You shake your head tried to shake all the things off your minds.

"Why are you so annoying? Please kiss your ass!"

"I prefer kissing someone else ass kitten.".

"Ewww Oh my God, why are you like this? I'll sue you someday min Yoongi"