22

Seoul Olympic Stadium

You have the best time of your life tonight, mainly in this two hours and a half. Going to BTS concert and being in the purple ocean is the dream of every Army.

"Kim namjoon. Kim Seokjin. Min yoongi. Jung hoseok. Park jimin. Kim taehyung. Jeon jungkook. BTS!"

Tho concert is totally lit! And they are looking hella amazing with that black glittering suit. Totally a boyfriend material that we can't get. Whilst the other fangirls are taking photos and videos to be remembered, here you are sitting in the VIP seats, having fun jumping, singing, banging your head and being an emotional wreck through the concert.

Watching BTS 'speak yourself the final' concert with your very own eyes thanks to the free ticket you got from Your forever bias, Park Jimin.

It's near the end and BTS were standing in circles in the middle of arisen platform. Singing Magic shop with stars and galaxy taking over the stages. It was mesmerising. This is the memories you can never let go.

The focus now are on namjoon as he give a few words before the end of the concert. The most memorable line of his is...

"Everytime i see them 6 are having fun and doing crazy things among them. I walked away so i could observe them, in those moments i realised that choosing them was my best decision" getting all army's and even the members in tears that they end up hugging each other.

In this kind of time i admit, namjoon is really the best leader ever. In the begining of their debut, BTS used to receive a lot of hate messages and namjoon translate those to a positive message for the boys. Keeping those hate for himself.

Before the concert fully finished, they take time one by one to give words of encouragement and promises to be better each day. With all those promises from them. There's only one thing i could say.

I want to love them and protect them just to see their angelic face and and beautiful smile. I will fight the whole world just to see their gorgeous happy face everyday. I want to cuddle them and keep them save in my arms. Words cannot explain how affection i have for each of them. I never wanted to see them sad and my love for them is infinite and probably will never end. Whatever what I'll do, i probably love them until death do us apart. Because of them, i have the strength to live.

Each of them were a crying mess with red nose and puffy eyes on the stage. Thanking and bowing to all the army's. Thankful because their Army's been loving and supporting them.

They were a subject of fascination, a wondrous fixation, a beautiful temptation. And that is BTS.

Fireworks show were the end of the very end to BTS final concert. When you finally get out from the stadium. You receive a message from the person you've been waiting. Yoongi.

"I'll see you at home" i smile sheepishly reading his message before replying an 'okay' to him.

'I can't wait to see him' you skip your way home.

**********

"Y/n? Why is the door not locked?" Yoongi get inside his apartment slightly panic. Not minding to change his shoes to a house slippers. His heart thumping more when he see nothing but darkness engulfing his whole apartment.

"Y/n this is not funny" he gulp. But no answers

"Y/n?.... Y/n!" He take two steps Infront and that's when something pop startling him. Yoongi showed no fears but unknowingly holding his breath, until he finally breathing like normal when he see your silhouette standing up from behind his sofa with a cake in your hand complete with a few lighten up candle.

"Surprise!" You skip to him signalling him to blow the candle. He didn't say anything but staring at you for a good few seconds before  sighing.

"Stop! Don't forget to make a wish first" he sighs again before closing his eyes. When he open his eyes he wait no more to blow the candle. You turn around and put the cake on the coffee table. When you ought to turn your body to face him.

Yoongi hugged you from behind. Laying his head on your shoulder while you just let him. His touch doesn't bother you anymore as you already used to it. It feels like you've been dating for years. But in reality, you're still in the friend with benefits zone.

"You scared the shit out of me kitten" i bit my lip when his breath his tickling my ear.

"Well that is surprises for. Tadaaaa"

"I miss you like crazy"

You pursed your lips, try to refrain your smile from combursting. Squeals a bit when yoongi turned you around and aiming to kiss your lips. Your thumping heart ended up laughing heartedly when the latter nuzzled into the crook of your neck. His breath tickling your neck that you have the urge to pushed him away. But one of his hand were on your lower back so you cant escape from his grasp.

"What happen to you? Are you drunk on the Bighit gathering dinner?"

"No I'm not. I just miss you a lot" his voice were muffled on your neck. You pulled your head away so you can look at his face. As he let go of you. You cupped both of his cheeks.

" You're unbelievable min yoongi"

"And you're a wonderful human being y/n"

Soon enough his lips were on mine, nearly knocking my head against the wall. I hardly have a moment when he grab my waist again leaving no space between our bodies.

My arms reached up, wrapping around his neck as my hands were tangled in his soft lock. Kissing him is like being under water. I always have to take a deep breaths because there's no way his lips are leaving mine anytime soon.

He pushed me to the wall lightly, this time tilting his head left and right. Passionately kissing me in a gentle manner. Afraid of breaking me if he grab me any tighter than this.

He pulled away with a look of love and lust in his dreamy eyes. Leaning his forehead on mine with a heavy breathes and smile paste on his thin lips.

This no labels relationship was nice though. Because it meant no pressure. We just what we were and that's it. The heart knows what it wants. And if one really honest, the partner will eventually knows the mutual feelings within needing no words to interpret.

The best relationship are the one you never saw coming.

'Yoongi. I love you'