14

Kitchen

Seokjin and yoongi were busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen

"Good morning" y/n walk towards them still wearing her pajama. Rubbing her untied messy bed hair.

"Morning y/n" jin smiled at her while yoongi look at her for a second before continue mixing something in the bowl.

"Ahhh how i love waking up seeing a handsome oppa together with a grumpy grandpa cooking breakfast"

"I guess I'm the handsome oppa?" Jin jokingly asked the obvious question

"Ofcourse you are jin oppa"

"And i guess you're the one who should do all the cooking, you lazy bum" yoongi walk toward you before standing behind you.

"You said I'm not the maid. I'm just a 'house-sitter'. And I'm taking care of the house perfectly" you pout. Letting yoongi tying your hair in a loose pony tail like he always did whenever you walk with a free hair Infront of him.

"Seeing yoongi tying someone hair is weird. But it is more weird knowing you guys are not in any sorts of relationship after been living in one roof"

'We are in a hate-treatment relationship though'

"Not gonna happen as this idiot here is head over heels for jimin" yoongi poke your forehead, standing behind the island to resume his work again.

" My side job is to cry over him." You fangirling

"You like jimin?" Jin asked

"Yes! He is so precious. I'm crying in memes. What's his business being all boyfriend materials when he has absolutely no intention of being my boyfriend?"

"Do you want him to be your boyfriend?"

"No I can't oppa. He is a work of art that i can only gaze from a far"

"In other words. Jimin is his bias, Not less or more than that. Am i right?" yoongi finished, looking at your face with a look that you can't explain.

"Whatever" You rolled your eyes

"Y/n can you do me a favour and wake them up? Breakfast are getting ready.

"Sure oppa" you jump off from the stool and run to the living hall. Jin were almost throw the pan when he suddenly heard you shout

'Rise and shine! Wake up lazy asses! It's time to shove the food down your throat with a delicious fucking breakfast!' with a manly voice.

"What the fish?" Jin said with a wide eyes

"She's a bit weird. Yes, I know. Hang in there" yoongi jokingly pat his shoulder. Nodding in meme.

A minute after, you're skipping to the kitchen with a big smile plastered on your face. Giggling by yourself

"What now?" Yoongi said

"I saw jimin sleeping face" you squels. "How he can be so cute, soft and perfect? I'm so melting"

"Did he already woke up?"

"No.. I didn't have the heart to wake him up up. i closed both of his ears when i shout justnow." you fidgetting.

"Yoongi where is the spatula?" Yoongi roll his eyes before slide open a cabinet where he put the spatula with other forks and spoon are. Giving it to jin. Jin take the spatula and knocked y/n head with it before walking toward the living hall.

"Ahhh! O-oppa! Knock my head but not my jimi-" you failed to stop seokjin as yoongi shut your mouth with his hands. You groaned pushing him away.

"Let me go. I need to stop j-" and your mouth stop talking by itself when yoongi pecks you after jin already gone.

"Thanks for the morning kiss, sugar plum"

"S-sugar plum?!" You gasp

********

Dining table

"Y/n ya should eat mo, u look like a movin stick. let me take that fo ya ey" jimin said in a strong busan dialect as putting some meats inside your bowl.

"Oho thank ya mate" this time you replied in a strong busan dialect too. Giving a spoonful of vegetables to jimin. Sometimes jungkook and taehyung will join the strong busan conversation eventhough taehyung is not really good in it.

Your spoon fell down on the floor and when you wanted to take it, your head bumped into jimin head who also bending down to take the spoon.

They laugh before resuming the eating session. Jimin give his spoon to you as he is using chopstick. The dining table didn't even have the time to keep quiet and focus on the food as everyone were lost in random conversation and jokes thrown at each other. Especially you and jimin.

"Finish each"

"Other"

"Sandwiches!"

"Jinx!"

"Jinx again!" Jimin and you singging the frozen disney song after you start humming the song that been in your mind and he just joined in, starting the session with a funny opera voice.

"You both seems like already know each other since forever. I thought two days ago y/n seems like afraid talking to jimin" namjoon comment. Hearing that topic, jimin wrap your shoulder from the side

"Actually we might know each other a few years back hyung. Who knows, y/n is actually my junior in high school back in busan." He said as you were grinning beside him. Showing your peace sign.

"Really? Woah" hoseok excitedly clapping his hand.

"Y/n realky is a lucky army. Being close with her bias" yoongi utters in monotone

"I'm your bias y/n?" Jimin look at you with sparkling eyes, looking at the reddened girl beside him.

"Yup, that's why she's shy to talk to you before" this time jin help you to explained.

"Woahh it's an honour!" Jimin smiles beside you enough to make you faint, but you hold it in as you wanted to see more of him.

"That's explain everything. I thought y/n scared of jimin hyung. I keep thinking what makes her scared of this small hyung"

"Yah! I was born in busan first!" Jimin yell as flicking jungkook's forehead

"What is that supposed to do with anything?" Jungkook replied with a punch on jimin's arm.

The both of them is smacking each other with you in between. For his own safety from the muscle pig, jimin hiding behind you, unconciously back hugging you to escape from jungkook.

You didn't really show it on your face, but in your mind. A lava of a fucking volcano is enterrupting out from it's hideouts.

The both of them stop their chaotic antique as yoongi abruptly standing up from his seats. Surprising everyone as jin is choking on his pasta.

Did you already finished eating hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm going to the studio. And y/n, you gonna do all the dishes"

"Oh I'll help!" Jimin raised his arms

"No!" And by that words, everyone laid their eyes at yoongi, Asking a question in silence.

"I-I need everyone in the studio to discuss about the song" is all he said before leaving the 5 blur boys together with one girl and a smirking seokjin at the dining table.