23

Mnet Awards Backstage

The rest of BTS came and stood beside yoongi one by one to take a few pictures to update for their dear Army's. Each one of them were looking no less than a king. All were wearing similar outfits, but each member aura stood them out individually.

They mixed and matched the colours of their suits making it uniform but not boring, Expensive but not showy, just perfect. All their hairs were styled perfectly to show off their foreheads. They look like royals. 

"I must be in a museum because you guys are truly a work of arts" you're fact getting their attention from the camera

"No we're not y/n, stop overreacting" namjoon shyly rubbing his neck.

"Okay eventhough you guys are not perfect. you guys are limited edition! Just look at you!" I gasp dramatically again that caused some of them chuckling

"Y/n stobbb.. " jin smack your arms jokingly. "c'mon say more!" seems like someone hungry for compliments

"Just look at taehyung oppa! That V guy is eathereal in every way. I wanna ask him what it feels like to be the most handsome man alive like"

"Right Infront of my face y/n. How nice of you" jin rolled his eyes began to take his step away from me.

"Nice noona" jungkook and taehyung high fiving before run over to jin and tease him more.

"Hey y/n, You got time?"

"Yeah jimin oppa, ofcourse. Do you need any help?"  Jimin didn't answer my question but pulling me by hand to follow him walk out from the BTS waiting room before entering an empty makeup room nearer.

"Is there something important you need help with oppa?" I look at him. Worriedly searching his eyes that been looking down his shoes this entirely time. Taking a deep inhale of oxygen, he face you with a intensive stare full of aims.

"Y/n, i like you"

"What?"

"I like you. Not as a fan neither as a friend. But as a woman. I know this is not the right time or place to tell you. But i have too, I need a piece of mind before doing this performance"

Can anyone actually believe it? Your forever bias that you always fangirling over like crazy, is confessing his feelings to you. Never in your wild imagination thought you will be like some main character in common wattpad stories.

But look where you at now. This angelic cute lovely and hot PARK JIMIN from BTS who probably have millions of girls on his feet is confessing to you like a blushing mess he is.

Who would be an idiot to say no to him? Oh, yes, it's You. Because all you could ever think of by the time jimin were confessing, is that grumpy grandpa you had your heart on. You hate yourself sometimes.