33

2 years after

It's been two years after your stay in Seoul bring thousand and one memories. Either it was happy or heartbreaking. All of it brings new strength in you, Making you stronger than ever.

You have fully cut your connection with them , with the one and only BTS. The friends you ever made in Seoul other than yoongi's family. You do regret your decision, not only you break your promise with jimin, but you break their trust to keep being in contact with each other. But you have to do it, to get that peace of mind you need so bad.

Once you arrive at your old house, you tried to throw away all the things that made you remembered of them. Including the poster of them in your old room.

Keeping yourself distance from every gadget and  away from people's in a few weeks before land yourself a job in a different places and finally after a year, you decide to open a flower shop near your house with the money you have saved.

" Unnie! Unnie! Unnie! Unnie! Guess whattt!!!" Your part time worker running excitedly toward you.

"Park chaeyong! did you realise you're late for 40 minutes already? I don't have a choice but to cut your salary. For real this time" you widen your eyes at her trying to threat her for the ten thousands time.

Knowing in the end, you won't have the heart to do it coz she's just too good with her words. Ok fine, honestly it's because she's cute ok. You have to admit, there's a lot of boys would buy flower from your shop just to give her at the end. That's why she got a nickname called Rosè.

"Anyway unnie, did you know there's a group of boy idol shooting a music video near the beach?"

"Nope, and I don't care"

"Are you serious? Unnie they are famous you have to care! Stop with your trot music on the radio and expose yourself with the kpop world!" Her hands are actually really wigles a lot while talking that makes you almost laugh from your serious facade.

"Calm down will ya? Take over the shop. I need to buy something" you throw your shop apron at her pretty face earning a soft groan from her.

"Geez unnie. You just a year older than me but you're boring" she sulked but still taking her place behind the counter.

Before you could step outside from your shop you could hear she was changing the radio channel from your trot songs to a much energetic kpop songs from which group you don't really know.

It's been two years and a lot of changes happened in the kpop world. It's gonna be a total lie that you're fully shut yourself from kpop world. Because being a fangirl are in your blood since forever. When your part timer is not in the shop, you changed the radio from trot to pop songs, already thankful to hear new pop songs everytime you changed the radio eventhough you can't see how they actually looks.

After buying some stuff for your shop. You walk again, but this time using the walk near the beaches. Because deep in you, you want to see which group is currently shooting the video.

Young teenagers already circling the shooting location fangirling like you used to be. From a far you could see a fluffy pink haired that you confused it's gender is, because of it's pink hair and the body that were hiding in the big blue fur coat.

You gasp when the said person turned around holding a pair of shoe with a confused face for the camera

'Jimin!.... If he's here, then.." and by that time, you saw the other bts members playing with each other are near. Your eyes locked with one of them that are sitting on the bus stop. The person you wanted to avoid so much. Min yoongi. .