13

"mmm... Yoongi.." you clenched his shirt, slowly pushing his chest but he still latched onto you. Biting your lower lips was his favourite.

"Yoongi. Where did you put the spatula?" Jin voice jolt you to push yoongi harder until he fell on his butt. Groaning.

"What happen? Why is yoongi on the floor?"

"Ah... Um.. i accidentally bump into yoongi"

"Yoongi you need to work your muscle" jin sassed

"Hyung, you need to work your brain. It's already been 2 weeks, yet you still don't know where the spatula is" yoongi sassed back. Rubbing his butt as walk out from his room, jin followed from behind.

You continue to put yoongi's clothes that you just ironed inside his dresser.

"Hey y/n, can you give me some of yoongi hyung socks?" Jimin came inside the dresser looking cuter than always. Wearing baggy clothes twice bigger than him.

You were lost in your mind, staring at the wonderful god creation infront of you. Probably salivating all the way.

"Hey y/n? Are you okay?" He snap his finger infront of your face. You know you must look so stupid Infront of him with a redden cheeks.

"Y-yeah.. i-i'm fine. Everything is fine" tucking hair behind your ears. Trying to act busy.

" It's already been two weeks but you keep stuttering and being distant with me. Do you hate me? Because i see you seem okay with the others." He slightly pout.

'Awww so cute. If only i could pinch your cheeks and burried you with my kisses'

"Y/n? Hey?" This time he shake your shoulder as you began lost in your daydream. AGAIN

"A-ah? I'm sorry.. i just.."

"You hate me right?" He fidget his fingers.

"What? No! Its just, you look more like a puppy. So cute and adorable that you just want to hug it non.... stop. Shit..." The fuck did i just blurt?

"So you were saying you want to hug me nonstop?" He asked and my eyes widen.

'Yes please!'

"N-no! I was metaphorically speaking"  i cried out.

"Calm down. i was just kidding" he chuckles.

" You were pretty cute too you know"  he said with a raised brows

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked

"Is it working?" He give me a blinding smile that could make my heart fell off from it's socket.

"Maybe" i grinned. His smiles became more wider as suddenly he move back a few steps to show his foot. He draw an emoji with a 'wow' and a 'hmm' emoji on the both socks that he wore.

*******

Later that night, the youngsters are having fun dancing some random music.

As the song reaches where the 'mic drop' beat were on. Y/n walk out to the middle to show her flaw in dancing skills. No matter how sucks she actually is. She tried her best mimicking namjoon part.

"Haters gonna hate, players gonna play. Live a life man, good luck!" Her face is hilarious that made all of them burst laughing. Jimin clinging on her, trying hard not to fall because of laughing too much.

"Don't make me laugh. I can't see anything when i laugh" all the mochi could said before dropping to the marbled floor due to his weakened leg. Not caring about what the boys think. She keeps dancing untill the end.