36

Your POV

You were going to supermarket buying some  groceries for your kitchen. As you at the utility section to grab yourself a trash bag, someone poke your shoulder from the back. It was a guy wearing a black cap and black mask.

"Yes?"

He slid open his mask so you could finally see his face. A handsome face of a young man framed by a gray hues of his silver hair. His features was delicate yet increadibly stunning, truly earhereal even with a purple eyes and a swollen cheeks.

"Hey, long time no talk" he start

"Yeah, and let keep it that way" you push your cart while searching for the things you wanted to buy.

"Y/n, I apologise to what i have done to you. I really regret everything"  he stop you and you yank your hands away from him

"You think with apologising, everything would going back to normal?"

"I know you still have feelings for me"

"Yes, i do" he smiled ear to ear with your blunt answers.

"Feeling of hatred, anger, disappointment, betrayal, you know, stuff like that"

"Oh.." he almost give up again but he don't want anything to regret, so he run toward you and hugging you from the back.

"What are you doing? Let me go. People are watching" you struggle yourself away from him. But his hold on you is stronger that you have to stop struggling. Feeling his breath on your neck. Low key missing his scent and his warmth.

"Y/n i really mean it when i said I love you. Wanting to live with you and officially more than ready to make you mine that night. But everything were moving so fast, a lot had happened and here we are right now. So close yet so far. I know with me apologising not gonna change anything. But I still love you. Sorry i hurt you. Sorry i break your heart, Sorry to not hold onto you, sorry to not told you the truth, sorry for everything, and Sorry for being me" his voice were muffled on your shoulder.

"A-are you low-key telling me you're almost propose me that day?"

"I am. And I'm gonna do it now if you give me a second chance"

"I never expect someone would propose me in the middle of utility aisle at the supermarket"

"It's perfect" he smirk, turning you around so you are facing him "this is how i imagine proposing you"

"Right next to the trash bag?"

He shake his head "right next to the free range eggs actually. It would be egg-cellent idea" he jokes, which earning a punch on a stomach by you. You ignore his overdramatic groan still searching for the correct trash bag before going to the different aisle to find something else.

"Are you ignoring me y/n?"

"I am. Can you let me?" You rolled your eyes. Pushing the cart and walk away.  He followed you silently as you find your things.

"What happen to your idol face anyway?" He didn't replied

"Are you ignoring me? Really?"

" I'm not ignoring you. I'm just processing this rejection"  you rolled your eyes going toward the counter with him tailing. He insisted of paying and you let him. He won't go bankrupt anyway, Look at that shiny black card.

He walk you home, carrying all the heavy plastic bag by himself. You offered to help him but he shake his head saying he can do this. But half way later, he stop and put down the plastic bag.