34

I was alone, scared and confused, having no one with me. Suddenly he came and be that knight in the shining armour. I've became greedy and wanted to have him all to myself.

After our break-ups. The very first time we ever met privately again is the day he was busy preparing Something for your monthniversary. My mom called him to check on me after she received a weird call from me.

When yoongi's came to my house, he already see me laying on the floor after i tried to poisoned myself, he brought me to the hospital and that's when the news burst about the two of us. Guess what, he didn't have his phone with him by that time. instead of leaving me, He stayed.

When i woke up, he asked me why i did that to myself and that's the first time i burst my bubbles and told someone about my illness.
About me having the last stage of brain cancer.

He pity me and promise to help with all he can, but instead, i used him. I make threats and told him all about my suicide plan if he didn't plan to stay with me eventhough he have a girlfriend. I know he can just left me there. But he's too nice to do that..

He breaks your heart just to keep mine. To keep this dying person heart at ease before her death.

I've become greedier, i even told the media about our past relationships that make people more swern to our gossips and make their own assumptions. He did get angry, but it's not that long because he don't to waste any time, since i don't have any. He even agreed to marry me and let me know what it feels like to get married.

I know, i may have his attention, but i never have his heart. Because his heart belongs to someone from the start.

She stops talking as she suddenly cough. She covered her mouth with the handkerchief yoongi had give to her in a lightning speed. The handkerchief changed from white to polka dots of bloody red liquid that makes your eyes widen in fear.

"I just realised how selfish i am to take him away from you. Y/n I have not much time to live. I apologise for all my fault. Please forgive him and accept him back"

You slam the tables whilst standing up from your place

"That's absurb!"

"I know you still love him y/n" her voice is trembling

"No i don't!" You make your way but she grip your wrist to stop you

"Y/n please forgive him, it's all my fault and I'm gonn-" her sentence were cut as she continuosly coughing. You tried to stop her coughing by patting her back and give her drink, but as if her head are trying to crushed her, her breathing pattern turned to a hard panting like she just run a marathon.

She faint and you catch her weakened body before yelled to yoongi to carried her and brings her to the hospital.

*********

Everyone in the hospital are having their second glance toward you. Looking at you weirdly must be having a thoughts like 'why would a tomato be in a hospital?' you laughed by yourself and jolt the second after when a cold thing land on your cheeks.

"Drink that. I know you're thirsty" you take the bottle from yoongi's hand. Staring at the drinks. Tomato juice. Touché.

You rolled your eyes before looking at him. "Well this is funny" you mocked

"So you want my coffee?" You rolled your eyes for the second time before open the cap bottle and take a gulp of the tomato juice.

A silent awkward engulf the two of you while waiting for the doctor inside to check on yana.