Chapter 1: Welcome to my stupid life.

Perfect outfit, check. Phone, check. Starbucks, check. Best friends, check. Lynsey, Lynn and I made our way through the hallway and this whole situation wasn’t far from hearing Beyonce’s ‘Diva’ in the background. Too good that wasn’t the real situation because I just hated that song. I pulled Lynn by her sleeve, making her walk in my rhythm while I was sipping from my ‘White Caffé Mocha’. “Wow Eveline, are you in a hurry?” Lynsey complained and I just raised my eyebrow at her.

“Yes, because I don’t want to sit next to some losers in class.” I heard Lynn and Lynsey chuckle at the same time and we entered the class room.

“Good morning!” Mrs. Walkers enthusiastically greeted us.

“Well.. not anymore…” I sighed and took place in the back of the class. Lynn sat down next to me and Lynsey chose the seat right in front of us. She immediately turned around to talk to us and without even looking, I knew Mrs. Walkers was rolling her eyes right now. She didn’t even have a point there, the school bell hadn’t even rung at that time. And I actually wished I had never thought of that thought, because right at that moment, the classroom got filled with the annoying noise they call our ‘school bell’ and with the even more annoying part: my classmates.

Why on earth did my parents choose on painting my walls pink. And no, this wasn’t a cool shade of pink. This shade of pink was the shade of pink you’d find in a room of a 6-year old. And being exact, they painted it when I was 6 year olds. How the fuck did they think I would still like this when I was seventeen. Couldn’t they just disagree with me back then and tell me to keep it natural by painting my walls white. And the worst part of it all were the flowers on them. Flowers… like what. If I’d like to see flowers I’d go to the garden, not to my bedroom. I sighed deeply and dropped myself down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, which was covered in posters of my favourite bands. Alex Gaskarth was looking at me with that smirk on his face and on any other guy, I probably couldn’t stand that smirk, but it made Alex even more attractive than he already was. I kept staring at my posters for a little while and then decided to grab my guitar, with which I dropped myself down on the bed again. While I was still staring at my posters, I just played some random chords. I didn’t even intend on playing an actual song. I didn’t feel like it. I didn’t feel like anything. All I wanted to do right now was lying on my bed and do nothing and I didn’t even know why. There was no point in doing something else anyway. Lynn was out with her boyfriend, Lynsey was busy doing her homework, which I also should be doing and then there was me, being lonely. I took my phone out of my pocket to check if I maybe wasn’t as lonely as I thought I was, but too bad… no messages.