Chapter 17: Let me introduce you to the gays!

Niall had invited me to watch one of their rehearsals, since I kept refusing to look up their music. I had asked Lynn and Lynsey to come with me. They told me they kind of like their music, but since my taste in music is much different from theirs, I still had my questions with Niall’s band. But anyway, I didn’t had anything to do today and being alone only made me feel worse. “Here it is! Ev, press the button! Quick!” Such a nice way of Lynn to wake me up from my little daydream, but I quickly pressed the button and the bus stopped on time. We got off and headed towards the building where Niall and his bandmates were rehearsing.

“Do we just have to walk in or what?” I asked Lynn and Lynsey. They both shrugged her shoulders. Obviously, I shouldn’t have expected anything else. I pushed the big door that was in front of us and strangely enough, it was open. “Easier than I thought it should be,” I said, more to myself than to Lynn and Lynsey. We ended up in a long passage with lots of doors on both sides. “Ok… where to go…” I sighed and just entered the long passage. There were papers stuck on the doors with different things written on them. I stopped at the door that said ‘ONE DIRECTION REHEARSALS’. Well, couldn’t be any easier, could it? I decided to first knock on the door, so I wouldn’t disturb them untimely. The music inside there was too loud to actually hear my knock, so I just opened the door, to see five boys doing weird moves, jumping up and down and singing along to it. A man was watching them, looking quite happy with the result. Well, I wouldn’t even call this a choreography. Did they really have to rehearse to produce this kind of crap? No one really noticed our appearance, until the music stopped and suddenly, we were in the center of attention. I never minded this, to be honest. In a quick glance, I looked at Niall’s bandmates. Some guy with weird curly hair had a big grin on his face and the guy next to Niall started talking.

“Hey! Are you Eveline?” he asked me. Niall had probably told them I’d come over, but how on earth did he know that I was Eveline from the three of us.

“Eh yeah, that’s me…” I awkwardly said. It wasn’t something to be proud of, being Eveline. Especially not because these boys probably knew me as the girl Niall got pregnant after a one night stand and was now his fake girlfriend. The guy that just talked to me smiled and walked up to me, shaking my hand.

“I’m Louis!”

“Oh, hey Louis,” I laughed. He also introduced himself to Lynn and Lynsey and Niall’s other bandmates followed Louis’ example. I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to remember these names. I probably wouldn’t because I didn’t really care about them. The one with the quiff and weird blonde tuft in it (like what… did Niall spill his bleach on that quiff?!) was Zayn. He had lots of tattoos, which I actually liked about him. They were pretty cool, apart from the ‘ZAP’ one, that one looked pretty pointless, but on the other hand, it looked quite cool. I liked Zayn the most out of all of them. He was quite calm, but funny at the right times. I didn’t really know what to think about Louis. I liked him at first, because he just stepped up to me and introduced himself and stuff, but his pants were way too tight! That Harry guy had weird hair, which I didn’t like, but he had tattoos, which I did like. But he was kind of childish. He constantly had this weird grin on his face when he looked from Niall to me and I just felt awkward about it because I was 99% sure that he was picturing me and Niall having sex. And then there was Liam. He looked quite badass, with his really short hair and the four arrows tattoo on his arm, but his face was like the one of a puppy. Well, my conclusion about this band, that there was only one word to describe them: GAY! Even Niall looked gay between these four gayboys. How on earth did everyone believe me and Niall were in a relationship? It looked more like he was in a relationship with all four of his bandmember, since they were constantly touching each other. I looked over at Lynn and Lynsey, to pull a face that would say: “Wow this band is so gay what the hell are we doing here?” but their jaws were almost dropped on the floor and they were both staring.

“He’s gorgeous,” I could hear Lynn whisper and I rolled my eyes. Was I really the only normal person here?