003

0:00‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒3:11<<       ||       >>Right Hand •Drake

<< || >>
Right Hand

Drake

✌︎

"You my right hand,
you my go to.
Told me everything about you,
that's a bold move."

Alejandro and Kairi walk into Mattia's house to begin their training for the day and are surprised when they see the girl they weren't
expecting to see.

"Hello." Layla's voice was high pitched and soft as she spoke. "Hey lay." Alejandro says with a natural tone.

He's has always been comfortable around this girl, especially since she's not clingy like Alondra. Slightly attracted to her since the first time
he met her,
his hormones have been getting
the better of him whenever he sees the girl anywhere.

Now Kairi on the other hand is incredibly bashful when it comes to Layla,
he's never really spoken a word to her, just admired her from a distance.
He's always known that sooner or later
her and Mattia would get involved with one another, but his hope for a chance
hasn't completely left him.
He smiles down at the ground as he walks after shooting her a small wave.

"You wanna train with us Lay?"
"No way, not with you losers."
Mattia rolls his eyes before meeting them with hers. "That's rude." She raises her brows and allows a small giggle to escape her mouth. "Sorry Tia." She strokes his chubby cheek with her soft hand and smiles at him lovingly.

——

"Truth."
Alejandro thought for a second about what he was going to ask of the short boy in front of him. "Do you like Layla?" Kairi corrects his posture and tries to hide his rosy cheeks from his friends. "No..." Mattia scoffs. "It's obvious you do Kai, you don't talk whenever she's around."
"That's because—"

The boy thinks hard about what he's about to reveal. "It's because I just get nervous around pretty girls." The boy looks down in embarrassment, but he can't help how he feels, what twelve year old isn't afraid or nervous around someone of the opposite sex that's attractive? Alejandro's fingers snap as he points at the boy.
"Busted."
"Frick."

Mattia takes a seat next to Alejandro whilst cleaning his glasses. "I can call her and tell her to come stay with us, if you want Kai." He and Alejandro make the same exact smirky face as Kairi throws them a finger causing laughter to erupt through the gym.
"I wouldn't mind if you did that." Mattia's laughter stops immediately as he stares at the boy beside him. "Swear?" A tiny bit of happiness jumps into Mattia as he sees one of his best friends nodding.

The boys spring up and run into the living room to grab the landline. "You need to be quiet in case her dad answers ok?" The two boys look at each other with a smile and pretend to zip their lips shut as Mattia dials the number.

✌︎

"Layla, honey get the phone please." Her mother calls from the other room, the girl walks over to the phone. "Hello?"
"Lay?"
The voice of her boy immediately brings a smile to her face. "Hey Tia, what's up?"

He doesn't speak for a moment, but Layla hears muffled talking on the other end. "Uhh, do you wanna come over?"
"To like hang out?"
"Uhh no, no I mean to like, spend the night?"

She nods her head although she knows the boy can't see her through the phone. "I'll go ask my mom and I'll call you back."

✌︎

"She's asking her mom!" The boys jump around in victory until Giacomo nearly scared them to death. "Papa, what was that for?"
"Fun. What are you boys celebrating?" They all look at each other fearful of what to say because they didn't want him to get mad at them.

"Well? I'm waiting for a response?"
"I invited Layla to sleep over with us..." Mattia glances up at his father for a split second and then immediately looks down at his feet again.

"And her parents are alright with this?" The phone rings as soon as he finishes the sentence and Mattia races to answer. "Hello?"
"Tia?"
"It's me, can you come?"
"Mhm."
Her response makes the widest smile appear on Mattia's face as he hangs the phone up, nearly forgetting the others in the room.

"My boys all grown up." Giacomo rubs the top of his head slightly before sending the boys off to Mattia's room, they all stare out the window anxiously awaiting the arrival of the girl.

"Mattia likes Layla." Kairi taunts from the other side of the room as the boy continues to stare out the window. "No I don't."
"Ok." Alejandro mimics his friends voice before tossing a ball to Kairi. "I'm serious, I don't like her like that."
"You don't have to hide it dude, everyone already knows that yo—"

The doorbell rings and all three boys push past the adults and rush to the door, opening it to reveal the person they weren't looking to see.
"Oh, it's just you."
"What a warm welcome."

Alondra waves at Alejandro and winks at him, he rolls his eyes as the boys walk back into Mattia's room, Alondra follows close behind.

"Mattia, let her in there with you when Layla arrives!" His father calls from a different part of the house. "Oh, she's coming?" Alondras tone shows clear annoyance, almost as if she was jealous of the girl that was just mentioned. "Yes, and you're not gonna be rude."
"Like I'm ever rude to your little girlfriend."

Mattia personally can't stand Alondra,
ever since his father brought her and her mother up into the top of their class,
she's acted like she's hot shit. The other boys feel the same way,
especially Alejandro, remember how it was mentioned that she's clingy? It's only to that poor child,
she never give him space to breathe.
Even now, she's sitting right next to him, practically on top of him and scoots over every time he does.

The doorbell rings again and the three boys bolt out of the room and to the door again, opening it this time to reveal the girl they've been so anxiously waiting for.