007

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒4:37<<       ||       >>All About U •Tupac

<<       ||       >>
All About U

Tupac

❤︎

"Wanna laugh about how I got my ass caught up with this bad bitch,
thinkin I had her but she had me in the long run.
It's just my luck
I'm stuck with fuckin' with the wrong one"

"Yet he's still with her?" Mari questions as she leans against the locker beside Layla's, they sigh at the same time as Layla closes her locker. "I don't know Mari, what if I'm looking into this too much? I liked it better when there wasn't feelings involved."

She hugs her books against her body as she and Mari walk into the classroom. "Boys suck Lay, they never know what they want."
"I know that, it just makes me mad because why would he have done that and then gone back and fucked the other girl? It doesn't make sense."
"Like I said, boys don't know what they want, because it's obvious he wants you, but he also
wants her."
"I don't wanna have to sleep with him to have him though, I'm not like that. Should I be?"

Mari shakes her head roughly. "Never lower your standards for a boy, especially not one who's just playing with your feelings." Layla sighs and rests her head in Mari's shoulder. "Hoe before bro's?" The girls laugh and loop their pinkies around each other.

"I'm serious, I don't want you anymore."
"Why? Because you're in love with Layla?" Mattia looks down at his feet angrily trying to make himself calm down before completely exploding on this girl.

"That's not your business."
"So you are?" He remains silent. "She won't fuck you like I do."
"Yeah, but at least there's a future with her." The girl looks at Mattia as if she's offended.

"Fine then, it's over. I don't understand why I ever took you back, we're done."
"Bout god damn time." He shouts after her as she storms off, he walks over to his friends and rests his back against the locker in between the two of them. "It's done." The boys jump for joy as soon as they hear those words and watch as Mattia allows a small smile to cross his face.

He looks around the hall until he catches a glimpse of Layla walking with Brandon Evans, what is she doing with him?

❤︎

"He did not." Brandon's voice sounds shocked as Layla nods her head. "And he's still with her."
"I heard he isn't and that he ended it with her today."
"Where'd you hear that?"
"Umm from the fight they just got into."

He stops with her at her locker and looks just beyond her to see Mattia glaring at him. "He's so scary Lay." She turns to look at Mattia who's face softens at the sight of her, she smiles at him before turning back to her friend.

"He does know I'm gay right?"
"I don't think so." Brandon lets out a loud laugh that nearly silences the hallway, Layla smiles and hugs him lightly before walking the opposite direction from the boy.

Mattia stops her just before she passes him. "Hey." His smile always manages to brighten Layla's day. "Hey." "Can we—" he glances over at the boys beside them. "Talk? In private?" Layla nods her head and smiles at the boys before being pulled away and into a doorway.

❤︎

"Look, I can't stop thinking about what happened the other night..." His words were shaky, like he was scared or nervous about something. "I'm sorry, it shouldn't have happened." He looks down at the girl with a bit of disappointment that she felt like it was wrong.

"Are you upset that it did?" Mattia's voice is filled with a confidence that he didn't realize he had and one that makes Layla slightly less nervous. "No, I wouldn't say that. It's just that—"

His hands quickly pulls her face to his, connecting their lips in the process. Layla takes a moment to realize what's happening before wrapping her arms around his neck and getting more into the kiss.

The boy leans himself out and smiles at the girl before pecking her lips again. "Lay, it's you, it's always been you. I'm such a moron for not realizing it sooner." She pulls him into a hug and rests her head against his chest, hearing his heartbeat. "It's ok, it took me forever to realize that it's you too."

"What does this mean now Lay?" His tone of voice doesn't change as his head continues to rest atop hers. "I think this is where we start, ya know, us." She now looks up at the boy mid hug and and plants a small kiss on the side of his face.

"So y'all talking now?" Alejandro stuffs a handful of chips into his mouth as he and Kairi stare at the people sitting across from them, they nod eagerly. "Glad you finally came to your senses kid." Kairi rubs the top of her head and giggles his sweet little giggle as he signals for Alejandro to leave the two alone for a while.

"So." He raises his eyebrows flirtatiously and a tiny smirk crosses his face. "So?" The girl questions clearly not catching his drift. "I have an important question to ask."
"Ask away."

A nervous giggle escapes the both of them as Mattia grasps Layla's hands and strokes his thumb along her knuckles. "Layla Montoya..." He begins with an obvious nervousness in his voice. "Would you like to get dinner sometime?" She smiles a goofy smile as her cheeks begin to sting. "I'd love too."

A small cheer comes from outside the door letting the kids know that they were being spied on, Mattia threw his shoe at the door scaring the boys outside making him and Layla burst into laughter. They hadn't laughed like that since they were younger.

He looks over at her as she laughs and begins to feel himself falling more and more in love with her. She catches him staring and waves her small hand in front of his face, but he doesn't budge. She then placed her hands on his shoulders and shakes him lightly causing his head to shake slightly and his eyes to blink a couple times.

"What are you looking at?"
"You." He blurts our unaware that that's what he was going to say. Layla scrunches her nose as a smile spreads across her face.

"Aw. You don't needa be all cheesy Tia."
"It's not like I'm trying too." The boy laughs. "I'm just the luckiest guy on the planet."