006

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒5:02<<       ||        >>Soap •Melanie Martinez

<<       ||        >>
Soap

Melanie Martinez

⌛︎

"Uh oh, there it goes.
I said too much it overflowed
why do
I always spill?"

Mattia smacks the back of Kairi's head in frustration as the boys walk out of the school together. "What was that for?"
"Being a fucking cockblock."

Alejandro looks over at them with furrowed eyebrows and cocks his head as the boy arrive at the car. "How did Kai cockblock?" Mattia glares at the short boy. "He walks in when I'm talking to Layla right as we were about—"
"To kiss."

Alejandro looks at the male in front of him who seems to be really upset about it. "Wait, y'all are having the meeting later, or your parents are at least, right?" Mattia's head nods as he directs the driver to take them to his house.

"Yeah? So?"
"So that means Layla's most likely going to be there too. You can—"
"Wait, y'all think I'm going to make a move while her parents are in my house? You think I'm just a hoe like that?"

The two boys in the back giggle as Mattia faces them with a displeased look. "Ok then, did you talk to Natalia at least?" Mattia shakes his head. "I don't feel like pissing myself off."
"Can I end it for you?"

He looks at the short boy who holds his hand out waiting for the phone to be placed in it, Mattia looks at him confused.
"No, I can do it myself."
"You've been saying that for almost a year now, when are you going to actually do it."

The boy sighs as he pulls his phone out slowly, he knows Alejandro is right about this and finally thinks it's time for this whole thing to be over.

⌛︎

"Layla, dress nice, we're going to the Polibio's in a couple hours." Layla completely forgot about this meeting today, she springs up out of her bed and calls her sister into her room.

"Yeah?" Alex looks at the girl as if she's gone mad because she never wants to hang out with her. "I need your help, pick me a nice outfit for tonight."
"Whats tonight?"
"We're discussing the plans for the mission this weekend, I'm gonna be in charge of the organization for the whole weekend."