025

0:00‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒2:40<<        ||        >>4EVER •Clairo

<< || >>
4EVER

Clairo

"Is it ever gonna change?
Am I gone feel this way forever?"

A.N: I'm so sad to tell y'all that this is the last chapter :(( ive enjoyed writing this story sm that's it's honestly making me a little sad that it has to come to an end🥺 but it's alright because now if people read this story, it'll immediately lead into Alone, perfect right?🥺
Thank you all so freaking much for enjoying this story, it makes my heart happy that there's so many people that think my stories are good :(((
Anyways, before I ramble on too much, I just want to say from the bottom of my heart I appreciate every single one of you and I love you all🥺❤️
Thank you❤️

8 Months Later

Layla walks into her house after one of the longest missions of her life and is greeted by her sisters smiling face. "Hello sunshine." She says with a smile as she hugs her sister.
"I'm never going on a fucking mission like that alone ever again."
Alex giggles and leads Layla into the kitchen where Mari and Reese are.
"You're back!"
Mari latches onto the girl and sways back and forth with her, Layla hugs the girl back just as tightly. "We've missed you." Reese says putting her cigarette out in the ashtray.
"You have no fucking idea how bad I wanted to get out of there, if I had to hear Madison Welsh for another fucking day, I wouldn't hanged myself in my hotel room."
The girls laugh as Grace comes down the stairs, she runs up to Layla and lifts her off the ground as she hugs her.
"You're finally back!" The girls laugh as Layla's set back down on the ground.
"I hate going on missions alone, I'd rather have my bitches there."
She puts an arm around Grace and Mari as Reese and Alex laugh, Alex makes Layla a cup of coffee. "You better go get some rest, it's a full schedule tomorrow, 3 meetings at 9, 10, and 11, Team Mission reviews at 12-2:30 and were discussing the mission next week at 3."
Layla's head nods as Alex hands her the mug.
"If you'll excuse me, I'm putting on a pair of fucking basketball shorts and going to bed, I'll see you dolls in the morning."

She blows them kisses and carries her bag up the stairs, she bursts into her room and smiles at the sight of her room. "God I've missed you." She places the cup down and throws all her clothes into her hamper before changing into her pajamas and doing her night routine.
"You're a boss bitch Lay, you've got this, the mission next week isn't shit compared to this one."
She sighs as she brushes through her long black hair and puts some pimple cream on her exposed zits. She walks back into her room and throws herself onto the bed, taking in the immediate comfort that overcomes her body.
"Oh I've really missed you."
She says with a sigh as she snuggles under her covers.

Her alarm goes off at 6:30 immediately waking her from one of the best sleeps of her whole life.
"It's go time." She says to herself as she looks at her severe bed head in the mirror.
"Yikes that's not cute at all."
She looks around until she finds her brush and quickly brushes her hair out before putting it into two braids. She washes her face and brushes her teeth before walking to her closet and picking a simple outfit, a simple pair of leggings and an oversized shirt along with a pair of all white 1's. She walks into the kitchen before everyone's awake and makes a quick cold brew, being extra quiet as to not wake anyone up. She pours the coffee into the glass and is startled as Mark appears literally out of nowhere.
"When did you get back?" He says as he hugs her. "Late last night, I didn't wanna wake you." She says softly as she pecks his cheek.
"Well I'm glad you're back, those nasty Jags tried attacking last week." Layla rolls her eyes. "Children, that's all they are." Mark chuckles slightly as Layla sips her coffee.
"We're stronger than they are." She speaks randomly. "They're just as worthless as ever."

Mark sighs at her words, he hates that she acts like she hates that organization when deep down he knows she misses her friends, she misses Mattia. He's way too scared to tell her what he thinks though, he doesn't want to ruin their relationship by opening his mouth.
"Good morning." Alex's words break his thoughts as she flashes him a smile.
"Let's get going." Mari says as she puts her hoop in. They all gather together at the door and walk out to the car, Kris drives them all straight to the office and Layla is sure to tip him as she get out of the car. The first few meetings go by quickly and Layla has a small break in between for lunch.

She sits at her desk alone and looks at the picture of her family on her desk, it hurts knowing they never got to see the organization thrive under their daughters care. She rubs the frame with her thumb and smiles as Mari opens the door.
"Hi honey, I'm sorry to cut your lunch short but—" "I'm finished anyway, let's go."
Mari smiles as she and Layla walk to the conference room where they meet everyone, they discuss their mission statuses and further plans to help build the organization stronger. This meeting ends pretty quickly as well leaving Layla and Mari to their final task.
"Ugh I'm so tired." Layla says and she rests her cheek against her hand.
"I know you are babe." Mari sits in a seat across from the girl and smiles at her hopefully.
"Let's get this over with."

The End

Now if you go read "Alone," you'll have a better sense of what's going on.
I hope you enjoyed, and thank you again🤍